Chapter 112 He Goes Soft

The contract was signed by Li Fan and Zhao Feng.

Although Zhao Feng felt dizzy about the Entertainment Circle, he perused the contract word by word like a lovely baby at this time in the restaurant. He immediately asked Li Fan where he did not understand.

While Xue Qian stepped towards the sofa after looking at them for a while and sat on Mengmeng's side.

"Little beauty, why are you so beautiful and lovely?" Xue Qian said, smiling.

"Am I very lovely and beautiful?" Mengmeng's big watery eyes flickered, showing her rejoicing.

"Of course, you are the most beautiful and lovely girl I have ever seen."

"Ho ho... Er... Little brother, you're cute and beautiful too." Mengmeng chuckled and said.

"You're wrong. Little brother should be handsome. Who do you think is more handsome between your father and me?" Xue Qian teased Mengmeng.

"Uh?"

Mengmeng was stunned and then snorted. Her little body squeezed into Zhang Han's arms and said, "PaPa is handsome. My PaPa is the most handsome person. You're not pretty anymore, hum."

"Ha, ha, ha..." Xue Qian laughed loudly.

Zhang Han also stood by, chuckling and shaking his head. For him, as long as Mengmeng was happy, nothing else mattered.

"Brother Zhang, it's very kind of your daughter." Xue Qian deemed that it was the high time for him to call him brother instead of Mr. Zhang, which sounded closer.

"Of course." Zhang Han replied with a smile. Strong feelings of pride welled up on his face as if he was completely content to have such a lovely and clever daughter.

"By the way, Brother Zhang, let me ask you something." Xue Qian thought for a while and said.

"Okay."

"Under what circumstances did you write this 'Actress'? I think you're an excellent musician."

He felt this song really penetrated in his heart. Therefore, seeing Zhang Han at this time, he did agree that great minds think alike.

Zhang Han smiled without saying any words.

Under what circumstances did he write it? It was written in the case of rebirth. You could also write this song if you were reborn.

"Er..." Xue Qian said after a while, "Brother Zhang, can I leave you my contact number? We can probe into music later."

"I have no time."

Zhang Han refused directly.

Xue Qian was slightly surprised and then gave a wry smile unceasingly. He, however, understood Zhang Han to some extent at the same time.

Literati's sometimes had an eccentric character, which was certainly indisputable. Zhang Han was a super talented literary man in his mind.

But he had never expected that the things would turn better. After pouring cold water on his enthusiasm by Brother Zhang, he became excited again because of Zhang Han's next words.

"I can write a few more songs for you."

"What?" Li Fan, who came over after signing the contract, was overjoyed when he heard this. He said vexedly, "That's great, Mr. Zhang is a man of great talent. The songs written by him are definitely good. Then we'll just wait for Mr. Zhang's good news."

In fact, Li Fan did not say genuinely. Because classical songs were rare and hard to compose. Even those famous songwriters' songs were not always or very few classical.