Chapter 156 A Genius Escape Plan

There were not many people on board the boat. Zhao Feng, Ning Xuan, Ze Long, and the substitute of Leng Feng were still in the same cabin. They had traveled all the way and were tired and exhausted, sitting in their chairs with their eyes closed.

"I'll go to the bathroom," Ze Long said, got up and went out.

Arriving at the bathroom, Ze Long did not go to the toilet but washed his face with cold water. He raised his head, looking at himself through the mirror with a somewhat nervous way, and mumbled to the vague face in the mirror,

"After this case, you will enjoy all the splendor and wealth. Leave Hong Kong and live and work in peace and contentment!"

After saying these words, he made a hideous look, took out a mini locator and pressed it down. Then he threw it in the trash can, turned around and left the bathroom.

At the same time, Zhao Feng in the room also lowered his head. He took out a mini cell phone from his pocket unwittingly, entered a message on it and sent it out.

However, in the humble cabin at the end, the real Leng Feng looked at the red flashing screen and leaked out a sneer at the corner of his mouth.

"All of them have taken actions, right?"

"It seems that...the show is going to begin."

Leng Feng closed the laptop, stood up and looked at the six security guards and said, "Change your clothes."

After saying that, including Leng Feng himself, all put on a set of diving equipment.

After putting on the clothes, Leng Feng glanced at the time, waiting for about five minutes before spitting out a few words,

"Move!"

Among them, besides the two personal security guards beside Leng Feng, the other four were each holding a package. If looking closely, one would find these four packages were exactly the same as the packages containing 200 kilograms of ice products in Zhao Feng's room.

They walked out of the cabin and quietly came to the stern. Each put on an oxygen mask, made a gesture of jumping down and then jumped into the sea one after another.

At this time, the ship was already near the coast and they could see the scenery of the south of Hong Kong from a distance.

Suddenly.

More than a dozen speedboats came from the front. The personnel in the bow looked at them from a distance and found that the speedboats were equipped with alarm lights. They were startled and cried out quickly,

"The coast guards are here!"

Hearing this, all the crew members on board moved and ran outside the cabin shouting, "Coast guards, there are coast guards."

"What!"

Ning Xuan changed her expression and stood up immediately.

"Coast guards? What shall we do?" Ze Long also got a fright, staring his eyes and said.

Zhao Feng stood up too. His expression showed sternness but he said nothing.

"Don't panic." The substitute of Leng Feng got up unhurriedly and said, "Take the parcels and follow me."

The three gave him strange looks, took the four packages, walked out of the cabin and walked to the back of the ship.

They came to the end of the boat. At one corner, there were four discus throwers, which had coiled ropes with hooks at the ends.

The substitute of Leng Feng hung four hooks on the four packages respectively, and then said in a low voice,

"Throw down the parcels and discuses."