Chapter 145 Unable To Sit Still

Zhang Han absolutely did not know how his excellent songs, which came out in advance, influenced the Entertainment Circle.

However, this was just a beginning.

At this time in the dining room, Mengmeng was watching cartoons, while Zhang Han was sitting in front of the computer since he was free and watching at Weibo to check messages one by one.

Music anchor Ao Qiang, "Dear Mr. Hanyang, I'm Ao Qiang, a free musician. After listening to the songs you wrote, I think highly of you, and the songs are well written. When I heard of your great deeds and learned that you would choose the winners to write them songs, I also want to try to obtain a song from you."

Ao Qiang?

Zhang Han narrowed his eyes and replied to him under his message after a pause, "Tell me your email and I'll give you a song named We Are So Different."

He continued to check the following messages.

Nuan Wen, "Hello, elder brother Hanyang. I'm Nuan Wen, a musician. I love your songs, and your style and lyrics are amazing. I hope I can sing a song written by Mr. Hanyang, please."

Zhang Han replied after seeing this message, "Give me your email address via a private message, and I'll give you a song called Go Away."

ZY Group, "Hi, Mr. Hanyang. We are ZY Group belonging to Yuedong Entertainment Company. We also hope to get Mr. Hanyang's songs."

Zhang Han, "Give me your email address via a private message and a song named Chilly will be sent."

...

Zhang Han looked through the messages for more than half an hour and nine people were chosen this time.

Zhang Han, therefore, came to the recording studio again in the afternoon. This time he did not play with Mengmeng but produced those nine songs directly. He did not leave the recording studio until 7:30 pm.

Returning to the restaurant at eight o'clock, he found more than 30 people standing stunned in front of the restaurant as if they suffered indignities.

Under their gazes, Zhang Han calmly opened the door and walked into the restaurant.

As soon as he finished cooking, Zi Yan and Zhou Fei were back.

Zhou Fei still felt a little angry while having dinner. She snorted and said,

"The more I think, the angrier I am. Xu Ruoyu is highly conceited. I really want to step on her face!"

"Uh-huh, Aunty Feifei, you shouldn't bully others. It's wrong to beat others." Mengmeng reminded, pouting.

"Aunty Feifei isn't a bully. In fact, someone bullied us." Facing Mengmeng, Zhou Fei's tone became gentler.

"Is there anyone who can bully you?" Zhang Han said suspiciously.

Having gotten along with her, Zhang Han knew Zhou Fei's temperament. She obviously refused to be bullied. Moreover, if someone bullied her, she would increasingly kick back to him.

Zi Yan, however, was phlegmatic and unwilling to contend with others. Zhang Han probably would believe that Zi Yan was bullied in the company. But with Zhou Fei, she was not expected to be bullied.

"Brother-in-law, you have no idea that how the people in the company taunted Elder Sister Yan. As our last album failed to sell, they became intoxicated. How stupid they are." Zhou Fei said with a snort.

"Is the album difficult to sell?" Zhang Han asked casually.

"Er... Yes. But the low sales ascribed to the low-quality songs from the company. I'm angry that they became arrogant since they obtained high-quality songs and their albums sold a lot. They got carried away!" Zhou Fei raged.