Chapter 124 Finally Launching the Strike

Ma Cheng's face stiffened right off. He gawked at Zhang Han, a little baffled.

"Generally, regardless of the occasions, those who join others' party afterward will not say words like 'I despise you'. However, this guy just nodded and acknowledged it."

"You look upon us?" Ma Cheng glowered at him and asked. His baffled feeling was replaced by a surge of anger.

"So what?" Zhang Han said calmly.

As he said so, the atmosphere directly went frozen.

Even Liu Lu, the birthday girl, and her other friends looked quite disgruntled.

"Well." Ma Cheng cast a look at his companions with widened eyes, and then said incredulously, "Really great, Anna, this friend of yours is really something. A man attending other's birthday party says he looks upon on others at the party, huh? What do you mean? Why are you so arrogant? What's your background? Answer me; let me see why you are so confident!"

As he said the last few words, Ma Cheng glared at Zhang Han fumingly. Judging by Ma Cheng's attitude, if Zhang Han did not give him an answer, he would lose his temper.

"Don't fuss. Don't fuss." Actually, Zhang Han's words gave Li Anna quite a turn.

It was also sort of beyond her expectations. It should be noted that every time when Zhang Han went for Zhang Li, he behaved as amiable as a big brother living next door, and that was one of the reasons that Li Anna found him appealing. But it never occurred to her that when dealing with other strangers, he would not budge at all.

However, since today was Liu Lu's birthday, Li Anna did not want them to make a scene at the party. Thus, she opened her mouth to try to make peace, "Ma Cheng, save your words. Brother Zhang Han doesn't like talking to people who he doesn't know. In particular, the tone you just used was a bit vicious. Let's all talk less but drink more."

"Li Anna, do you think now we're in the mood for drinking?" The man with curly hair let out a snide laugh and continued, "Is it really because of Brother Ma's inconsiderate tone that he despises us? Well, dislike talking to strangers? Then, what is he doing here? Very interesting."

"Yeah." The horsetail girl rolled her eyes at Zhang Han and said, "He is sitting at others' table for free, drinking others' drinks for free, but he is still saying such unpleasant words. How ridiculous!"

After hearing their complaints, Li Anna also became a bit anxious. Now, with the brother of her present bestie on one side and her bestie in college on the other, she was really at a loss. Also, she was now regretting dragging Zhang Han to sit with them.

However, as he heard those words, Zhang Han still kept his plain face, not even casting a glance at the others. He ignored them all.

Indeed, his behavior was rather reasonable. Well, how could an anteater ever care the ants' words?

"Enough." At last, Liu Lu, the birthday girl, opened her mouth to mediate. "We are here for fun. We just need to enjoy ourselves now, don't mention other things. Just do a favor for me, the birthday girl, all right?"

"Well." Ma Cheng grinned. With his eyes fixed on Zhang Han, he said, "Fine. Today, for the sake of Lulu, you bloke, I will simply pretend that I didn't hear your previous words, provided that you drink three glasses as self-punishment. Now, drink."

"How could three glasses be enough? Based on his attitude, he shall also bow and apologize to us at least!" The man with curly hair sneered.

For an ordinary man, taking down a whole bottle of imported liquor was a pretty tough experience.