Chapter 64 - Start Queuing

After Sun Dongheng stood there for a few minutes, three customers came into the restaurant

"Hey, hey, hey!" Where to go? It's a place where only members can sit. If you want to eat, line up behind me. " Sun Dongheng immediately waved his hand towards the three of them.

"Aren't there only four members? There are three tables over there, only one table had been taken, there are still two empty tables." One of them said hesitantly.

"Even if it's empty, it's not some seats that nonmember can sit on. Don't you see that I'm standing here?" Sun Dongheng said unhappily.

"Oh." The man nodded his head slightly and stood behind Sun Dongheng.

He had come to eat before, but his friends had never eaten here before. One of the slightly plump man frowned and said,

"There are only three tables for ordinary customers? Isn't that a bit too exaggerated? Brother Liu, I think this place is average. Are you exaggerating? "Why don't we go to that specialty soy sauce bone house and have a meal there?"

"Why would I lie to you?" The man answered, "Let me tell you, if you don't eat the Egg Fried Rice here, you will regret it for the rest of your life."

"This is too exaggerated. What's the point in eating Egg-Fried Rice?" His companion sneered. There was a trace of disdain in his words.

"Hur hur." Sun Dongheng turned around and laughed coldly, "I had the same idea as you in the past, but what happened then? Didn't I finally submit? "Let me tell you, eating the Egg-Fried Rice here is a great blessing. If you don't want to eat it, you can leave. I don't want to hear the voices behind my back."

"Okay, let's eat." The three of them smiled awkwardly.

After the three of them, there were another seven or eight customers who came one after another. They all crowded at the entrance of the restaurant and waited in line.

"Eh? So many people? "

Liang Mengqi and the other two squeezed in from the entrance, feeling that the popularity of the restaurant was going a little too fast.

It had only been a few days since the opening and people were already queuing up. After they finished their meal, there would probably be more people waiting to get into the restaurant to eat!

However, they also felt that all of this was reasonable.

With such a delicious Egg Fried Rice, not a single foodie could resist it. one could tell just by looking at the three of them, because all three of their meals were here.

Under everyone's envious gaze, Liang Mengqi and the other two sat on the member seats.

Liang Mengqi originally wanted to go greet and chat with Zhang Han, but when she turned her head to look, she saw that Zhang Han was busy in the kitchen, and Mengmeng was concentrating on watching the scene on the screen.

A few minutes later, Zhao Feng arrived.

He slightly nodded to the few people seated to the side of Liang Mengqi.

"Zhao Feng, why are you sitting opposite me again?" Liang Mengqi rolled her eyes and muttered.

"Eh ..." The corner of Zhao Feng's mouth twitched a few times.

"Ah, Mengqi, why are you not friendly at all?" Zhao Dahu curled his lips and joked: "Zhao feng is still a handsome guy after all, and you're not young either, aren't you going to think about it?"

"hum." Liang Mengqi pouted and said: "If I want to like someone, I would like the boss, not him."

"Do you like the boss?" Zhao Feng smiled and said.