Chapter 150 Relationship Is Warming Up

Zhao Feng came to the restaurant to have dinner. After the meal, he didn't wait for people to leave to clean the tables.

He left alone for Tang Zhan's mansion. Before leaving, he called his most loyal servant Ah Hu, leaving only a few words, "Take care of the restaurant for a few days when I leave. If there is any accident, you can take actions."

Those words indicated Zhao Feng's determination. He wanted to topple Tang Zhan in this case. Now, he didn't want to have any scruples neither. It seemed...it's time to do something.

At ten o'clock in the evening, Zhao Feng, Ning Xuan, Ze Long and "Leng Feng" as well as more than 20 subordinates boarded a medium-sized yacht. Except "Leng Feng", all personnel went through the security searches and turned over their mobile phones as well as any communication equipment before they were allowed to board the yacht.

The four sat in the same cabin. Zhao Feng put on a mild expression, Ning Xuan lowered her head thinking something, and Ze Long was wearing a pondering smile on the corner of his mouth. The three of them were on guard against each other. Of course, they would occasionally look at Leng Feng who had the identity of "inspector".

"Leng Feng" was wearing a coat, with a hunting cap on his head. The brim of his hat was pressed so low that his eyes could not be seen. The cap on his clothes was buckled on the hunting cap, which made him look somewhat dull.

Although Leng Feng's dress made them feel a little strange, they never expected that this "Leng Feng" was just a substitute. The real Leng Feng was at the end of the cabin, watching a notebook computer which showed the picture from the micro-monitor on the hunting cap of the body double. At the same time, at his side, there were six security guards with indifferent expressions on their faces.

Leng Feng's involvement indicated that this case was very important to Tang Zhan, which could be described as determined!

Back to Zhang Han's restaurant.

"Aren't we going back to Yunyin Garden today?" Zhang Han glanced at the time. It was 10:30 p.m. and Zi Yan had not intended to leave, so he asked.

"Why? Am I not welcomed to live here?" Zi Yan's beautiful eyes rolled at Zhang Han and snorted softly.

"Hum, I think it's me, the third wheel, who is not welcomed?" Zhou Fei quipped.

"Not at all." Zhang Han didn't know whether to laugh or cry, saying, "It's getting late and Mengmeng will go to sleep soon. It will be too late to return to Yunyin Garden."

"You don't want me to stay here at all!" Zi Yan's red lips slightly tilted and said, "I will go to the Mainland for business tomorrow afternoon and I want to go to Mount New Moon in the morning."

"Oh." Zhang Han nodded.

"Ah." After hearing Zi Yan 's words, Mengmeng put down her toy, looking at Zi Yan with her big shining eyes and pouting her small mouth and said, "MaMa, why are you going out again? Mengmeng wants you to accompany me."

"MaMa has to go work, making money to buy a lot of toys for Mengmeng. I will bring gifts to Mengmeng when I come back." Zi Yan said what she had already prepared.

Zi Yan knew that kids all wanted gifts when their parents came back from business. After all, she had experienced this period before.

However, Zhang Han chuckled slightly. If Zi Yan's aim was to make money, then the job was not a must. It seemed that the 50 songs written by him had just brought about payment of ten million yuan.

For a long time, Zhang Han never thought of making money intentionally, but the money in his bank card continued to rise. Within a month, the deposit had reached about 15 million Yuan. If adding the earnings from mountain rents, there was an income of more than 30 million yuan this month.