Chapter 83 - Astonishing turnover

Zhang Han followed Zi Yan to the living room. When they returned to the first floor, they found Zhou Fei and Zhang Li chatting very happily.

The two's personalities were about the same. Zhou Fei was the typical sabre mouth, it could be said that her mouth was mean, and sometimes she liked to mock people. But Zhang Li, although her temper wasn't as sharp as it was in the past, she had never spoiled anyone, and would directly say whenever she saw something bad.

How could it ever make Zhang Li swallow her anger? Just like half a month ago, another DJ in the bar wanted to hit on Zhang Li, but after being scolded by Zhang Li, the head of the bar finally decided to fire him.

Zhang Li was more favored in the bar, as a beauty. There were still many fans who came to visit her.

Zhou Fei and Zi Yan had a relationship, because Zi Yan was a little cool when she was working, she did not want to argue with others. Zhou Fei also understood the principle that people liked to bully kind people, so her identity was like Zi Yan's shield.

The two of them sat on the sofa and chatted for a while. They noticed that the other person had something to say, so they both had a good impression of each other.

"That's right. I also hate those people who are intentionally flirting with each other ..."

Zhou Fei was currently spitting spittle from her mouth with waving hands and feet. After seeing Zi Yan and Mu Yurou walk down, Zhou Fei stopped what she was saying, looked at Zi Yan and Zhang Han, and joked:

"Tsk tsk tsk, you came down so quickly?" "Aiyo, I thought it would take you guys a while to get down from your room."

"Zhou Fei!" Zi Yan's beautiful eyes widened, and said: "What nonsense are you spouting, I, I'll sew your mouth shut!"

"Hehehehe, this is just a joke." Zhou Fei smiled and said: "Elder Sister Yan, come sit over here."

Zi Yan gave a light snort and sat on the left side of Zhou Fei, while Zhang Han sat on the right side of her.

"Sister, how is it? Is the food that I made okay? " Zhang Han said with a smile.

"Okay?" Zhou Fei opened her eyes wide and took the lead to say: "This is simply the most fragrant meal I've ever eaten in my life. It's really, really delicious, Brother-in-law ... Oh no, Elder Sister Yan, why are you pinching me? Cough cough, that... Zhang Han, how did you cook your food? "

"It's a normal dish, but the ingredients are good, so the taste is good." Zhang Han replied indifferently.

"Good ingredients?" If the ingredients are good, it would also be easy to create a nasty meal. To be able to cook so well, it can be said that elder brother's skills are very high. " Zhang Li said with a smile.

Hearing this, Zhang Han laughed lightly, and said: "If you think it's not bad, then you can stay and serve me some dishes."

"Nope." Zhang Li shook her head and said: "Anyway, you bought me Maserati GT, I just need to drive here to eat every day. I usually wake up at 11 o'clock and pack up, driving here is only at 12: 30, and it just happens to be right in time for you to cook.

Zhang Han laughed helplessly, he did not have any other intentions of persuading her. Since his sister likes it, then he might as well go and play.

"Zhang Li, what kind of work are you doing?" Zi Yan asked somewhat curiously.

"I'm the bar's DJ artist." Zhang Li replied with a smile.

"You know DJ, pretty good." Zi Yan chuckled. DJ naturally belonged to the same type of music, and as both of them were music lovers, Zi Yan felt that they would have some common topics to talk about.