Chapter 174 The Enjoyment of Taste Bud

Then Mengmeng muttered, "You don't like me and I don't like you either."

After that, Mengmeng's big bright eyes shone as if she was about to burst into tears. But the next moment.

"Owww..."

A loud cry broke out. Wang Yihan cried and writhed her little body on the sofa.

"Er...?" Mengmeng was stunned. She wondered why Wang Yihan was crying so much.

Wang Yihan's crying attracted the attention of all the people in the restaurant. Even Zhang Han, who was stir-frying the vegetables, stopped his cooking for a moment.

"Bring her here," Wang Qiang told Wu Liying with a frown.

Wang Qiang thought, "How come every time I bring a child here, the child would cause trouble? Last time it was his grandson who wanted to kiss Mengmeng. Now it's my granddaughter who was playing with Mengmeng for a while and then started crying."

Wu Liying went over to the sofa. As she passed the kitchen, she smiled apologetically at Zhang Han and said, "I'm sorry that my granddaughter is creating a scene."

Zhang Han shook his head slightly to show that he didn't mind.

"Okay, Yihan, don't cry. Grandma will bring you back. We'll eat later. Stop crying." Wu Liying walked up to the sofa and tried to hold Wang Yihan.

Who knew that Wang Yihan wriggled even more intensely and her cries became louder.

"Well, no, I don't want to be held. No, I don't want to eat. No... "

Mengmeng was a little overwhelmed to see her crying so much. Her big eyes looked over at her PaPa, as if asking for help.

Zhang Han smiled at Mengmeng, indicating his support for her.

Mengmeng pouted and after thinking about it, put the remote control in Wang Yihan's hands. Mengmeng patted her on the shoulder and said, "Oh, please don't cry. You make me want to cry too. I'll let you to play with the remote control car"

"Owww, er?" Wang Yihan stopped crying instantly. She reached out her fleshy hand and wiped away the tears from her eyes. "Really?" she asked.

"Yes."Mengmeng nodded.

"Hey, hey... " Wang Yihan giggled, put out her palm and wiped away her tears. She picked up the remote control and said in a somewhat excited tone, "Mengmeng, you are my good friend. I will show you my driving skills."

"You are my good friend, too. You certainly can change your moods fast." Mengmeng had some doubts. How could Wang Yihan stop crying so quickly? She felt puzzled.

So the two girls played happily again. For Mengmeng, this was the first time she experienced the joy of sharing.

Wu Liying, standing on the side, wanted to bring her granddaughter back, but her granddaughter seemed to be enjoying herself, playing with Mengmeng. She smiled in embarrassment at Zhang Han, worried that her granddaughter had been rude.

"Let them play," Zhang Han answered with a light laugh.

"Okay." Wu Liying nodded and walked back to her seat.

This time, the two little girls had more fun and there was no problem with the sharing of toys. When there was only one toy, Mengmeng played with it for a while and then let Wang Yihan play with the toy. They had fun playing with each other.

Ten minutes later, the last two dishes came out. Zhang Han glanced over at Zhang Li, who was chatting with her friends.

"Well, Xiao Li, you can serve now!"