Chapter 77 - Zhang Li was shocked

When Zhang Li went out, she only had six hundred thousand with her. After the trip, she was out of money and she finally came to XiangJiang to work.

She didn't have enough money, let alone buy a car.

Seeing that, Zhang Han did not say anything, and directly took out his mobile phone, took out the technology master's name card, and called.

"Hello, may I ask who this is?" When the call connected, the technician asked in a deep voice.

"I am the one who bought the modified Panda car two days ago." Zhang Han replied.

"Oh, boss, it's you, eh ..." Is there a problem with the car? " The technician's warm words carried a hint of nervousness.

"No, I want to buy another car." Zhang Han said plainly.

"Buy another one?" The technician sounded pleasantly surprised and asked, "What kind of car do you want to buy?"

"Maserati GT, the white one. When do you have time to come over and take care of the formalities? Just drive the car over here tomorrow." Zhang Han said.

The Maserati GT was Zhang Li's favorite car. Zhang Han obviously remembered this, so he didn't ask Zhang Li what kind of car she wanted and directly booked it.

"Okay, okay, boss. I'll be there in twenty minutes." The technician was thrilled when he heard this, and even his voice could not help but tremble.

Zhang Han spending one million and eight hundred thousand to change the car had already shocked the technician. Only a few days had passed, and this boss had once again casually bought a two million yuan sports car.

Too happy!

"Yes."

Zhang Han replied and hung up. He had always been rather casual, no matter what he wanted to buy or what he wanted to do, he would do it. He would buy whatever he wanted to buy, whatever he wanted to do.

Currently, with Zhang Han's knowledge, he no longer cared about any laws or regulations. What a joke, with Zhang Han's strength at the peak of the tribulation Realm back then, a single palm from him could destroy an entire planet.

Rules? It's just for breaking.

For example, right now, Zhang Han wanted to buy a car for his sister and get them to make the deal in his place. Furthermore, they had to deliver the car over here tomorrow, if he couldn't do it, That was because the money was not enough!

There was nothing money couldn't do in this world. If it really didn't work, then he would give him a bowl of Egg-Fried Rice. If it didn't work, then he would have a cup of milk. If it still didn't work, then Zhang Han will have to use violence.

However, there was a requirement to be casual about everything. With a low competence, one had to think about everything else slightly, just like how Zhang Han wanted to sell his house and to buy a mountain. As his competence gradually increased, he could of course do whatever he wanted.

Zhang Li obviously did not know this much. At this time, she was a little confused, and she subconsciously asked:

"Bro, why are you buying me a car? I thought you don't have that much money? "

Zhang Li obviously knew about the matter of Zhang Han renting a mountain, renting restaurants and selling houses. She even knew that the money from selling houses had been spent. So Zhang Li was puzzled.

"Follow me."

Zhang Han chuckled, he took out a pen from the drawer behind the desk and brought Zhang Li to the door.