Chapter 161 Zhao Feng Is Beaten up

"What!"

Zhao Feng's expression quivered and he said, "This... how can I kill him? I can't do it. Boss, even if it's you, you can't go into his mansion. There are dozens of heavily armed Black Water security guards in his yard!"

"Just a few security personnel." Zhang Han chuckled and said lightly, "Besides, I don't have to go myself."

"Then I can't do it alone." Zhao Feng sighed and said, "Although I also want to bring him to justice, his defense there is invincible."

"I didn't say you will go alone." Zhang Han shook his head slightly.

"Then who am I going with?" Zhao Feng's expression suddenly sank and he remembered something. His face flushed with excitement and said, "Do you have any other disciples? Do I have many senior brothers and sisters? Will I go with them to get rid of the mansion of Tang Zhan?"

"No..."

Looking at the excited Zhao Feng, Zhang Han was a bit speechless. Wasn't Zhao Feng quite cool and indifferent? Why was he like a foolish young man now?

Zhang Han chuckled and said, "I only have one disciple, you, at present, and it is the one who will go with you this time!"

Zhang Han pointed at Dahei in the pet area behind the mountain while speaking.

"It?" Zhao Feng's expression sank and said, "It is only a gorilla. How can it go with me?"

What could a gorilla do? Zhao Feng didn't understand.

"You underestimate it?" Zhang Han inexplicably smiled, waved his hand at Dahei and gesticulated it to come over.

"Whoa..."

Dahei responded with a deep sound, carefully put sleeping Mengmeng on the lawn and quietly climbed to the top of the mountain as if it was afraid of disturbing the sleeping little princess. It climbed out more than 20 meters until finally it stood up and ran to Zhang Han.

The strong Dahei who was more than two meters tall made Zhao Feng's expression a little stiff.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa?" As it approached, Dahei scratched its head and then spread out his two big palms to the outside with a confused face.

"I was holding the sleeping little princess. Master, what do you want me here?"

"Zhao Feng, you have not mastered your strength yet." Zhang Han patted Zhao Feng on the shoulder, revealing a ray of smile that made Zhao Feng a little creepy.

Later, Zhang Han looked at Dahei with a smile and said, "Dahei, he just looked down on you. I think you can prove your strength to him."

"Whoa?"

Dahei's facial expressions gathered and made a voice of inquiry. Then it stared at Zhao Feng. Its two huge fists collided with each other and made two dull noises.

It was like to ask, "Can I beat him?"

When Zhang Han saw this, he understood what Dahei meant. He stepped back two steps under Zhao Feng's dull eyes, and said to Dahei, "You can beat him."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

"Whoa!"

Dahei shouted several times at Zhao Feng as it ran towards him and smashed down its huge fists sideways as it came to the front of him.

"Seriously..."

As the fist fell, Zhao Feng's pupil shrank. Just looking at this posture, he felt that he couldn't take the fist! So he hurried back.