Chapter 21 - Steward Xiao Hei

Under the nourishment of the Pure-Yang Water, the broken bone of the dog's back leg was slowly reconstructing back together! At this moment, the dog felt immeasurably refreshing and pleasurable, as it closed its eyes pleasingly.

However, if the dog wanted to upgrade its essence, it still needed to suffer a great amount of pain!

"Origin!"

A light flickered in Zhang Han's eyes.

"Bang!"

A thundering sound rang out, and a green color lightning could be seen being shot out from within Thunder-Yang Tree.

This was the Thunder-Yang Tree's strength of origin. Although there was only a trace, do not forget that Thunder-Yang Tree was a rank 5 spiritual treasure!

What was the concept of rank 5 spiritual treasure? Even a rank 1 spiritual treasure True-Yang Water was able to recover the dog's broken leg, so what about a rank 5 spiritual treasure? It must be known that, every increasing rank of a spiritual treasure was not a matter of being 2x or 3x stronger than the previous rank that simple!

Just thinking about that alone, it could be seen just how scary rank 5 spiritual treasure was!

The green color lightning entered into the dog's body in an instant!

Causing the dog to go 'awoo', then followed by the twitching of the dog's body.

It was truly a moment heaven and the next moment hell.

"The transformation of essence is very difficult. I hope you will be able to persevere."

Zhang Han lowered his head and looked at the Chinese rural dog. Zhang Han was also not sure if the dog would be able to persevere on.

If it was able to persevere on, it would be able to be reborn anew. But if it was not able to persevere on, then perhaps its life would come to an end!

The heavenly law was fair. If one wanted to be out of the ordinary, then they must endure pain that was out of the ordinary!

The number of cultivators that had a smooth and steady journey like Zhang Han was very little. Also, even when Zhang Han's growth was relatively fast, in the end, didn't he still attracted the Ninth Heaven God Thunder which was rarely seen even once in ten thousand years?

Back to the Chinese rural dog. After being struck by the green lightning, its entire body starting trembling, and even its eyes also rolled backward.

The dog's tooth trembled unceasingly, letting out a bunch of crackling sounds.

After trembling for less than 5 seconds, all of its teeth started falling off, the somewhat filthy hair all started falling off strand after strand, in the end revealing out the dog's delicate skin.

The dog's bones could be heard crackling continuously, as if firecracker was being set off within the dog's body.

The dog's body which was the same size as a Samoyed dog was continuously growing bigger.

It seemed slow, but it was actually very fast. Only a minute had passed and the doggy's body size had already become the size of a fully grown Tibetan Mastiff.

Speaking from direct observation, its height was 1meter+ tall. When it stood up, it could easily reach Zhang Han's shoulder, and Zhang Han's height was 1.8meter!

The dog's four legs were very thick too. Its body seemed just like an enlarged version of how it was a few moments ago before it was struck by the green lightning. At the same time, the teeth in its mouth all started growing back out. It opened its mouth and started panting in pain. From the small cracks of its mouth, its sharp fangs could be seen!