Chapter 103 Food Agent's Comment

Although the blond man's words were not malicious, it felt that he was complimenting Michelin. The question in his tone seemed to be saying that this restaurant was not comparable to others, which made Liang Mengqi unhappy, so she directly retorted.

"Em... That's okay."

The blond man smiled and took a cup of milk and walked back to the table. When he was sitting, he took out his mobile phone and recorded on the notebook:

Mengmeng's Leisure Restaurant

Food: 100

Dining environment: 60

Service: 30

Wine: 0

This was the comment on this restaurant, 100 points was the full score, and 60 points was the passing score. It could be seen from this that this person was a gourmet critic.

He was the Michelin's food agent!

The Michelin restaurant was the restaurant of the Michelin Red Collection for restaurants around the world. It was also a very authoritative restaurant in the world with high honors, and countless restaurants wanted to receive this honor.

Because of the star level, it represented both fame and wealth.

The Michelin restaurant was judged by getting at least one representative of Michelin's knife and fork mark. This mark was the basic standard for the Michelin Guide to the restaurant, ranging from the highest five sets of knives and forks to a set. This was to show the comfort of the restaurant.

Five sets represented a luxurious traditional style, four sets for supreme comfort, three sets for very comfort, two sets for comfort and one set for basic comfort.

The Michelin star level was judged by a group of screened "food agents" who were called "inspectors".

Every time an inspector went to a restaurant or hotel to judge, he needed to conceal his identity to sneak into the accommodation and comment. The scoring items they needed to refer to included food in the restaurant (60%), dining environment (20%), service (10%) and wine (10%).

Originally, this blond man was going to someone else's restaurant, but when he saw the popularity of Zhang Han's restaurant, he couldn't help walking over and planned to taste the food to see if the restaurant had the taste of a star-rated restaurant.

It was also difficult to rate the Michelin-starred restaurant. It was judged by a number of food agents and 12 visits a year, which could be finalized after review by Michelin headquarters. Because of the complexity and seriousness, it was authoritative.

The star-rated restaurant had a total of three grades, and one star represented a good restaurant worth parking to taste.

The two stars represented the first-class cooking, providing excellent food and wine; it was worthwhile to detour, but the cost was not low.

The three stars, the highest-rated restaurant, represented the perfect and top-notch culinary cooking, and it was worth a special trip to enjoy the superb cuisine, the selection of fine wines, the zero-defect service, and the elegant dining environment. But it cost a lot of money.

However, the Michelin restaurant, in China, was only found in Hong Kong and Macao, and there was no Michelin-starred restaurant in the mainland.

It might also because the food was too various and complicated so that the food agents did not know where to start with.

As a food agent, the blond man's work was also a kind of travel and enjoyment. After recording the notes, he took a sip of milk.

Slurping... Slurping...