Chapter 130 Uninvited Guests

Put aside the underground forces' reactions. After Zhang Han drove Li Anna to her community, he directly returned to Yunyin Garden.

He could unimpeded access to the apartment with the elevator card. He knocked at the door and saw Wang Juan opening the door with a warm smile,

"Mr. Zhang is back."

While speaking, she brought Zhang Han a pair of men's slippers, which were no longer disposable items. Wang Juan bought them while going to the market. She had also regarded Zhang Han as Zi Yan's husband in her mind.

Every time Zhang Han came, Zi Yan, Mengmeng and he emerged in harmony and joy and they really looked like a family.

No sooner had Mengmeng seen Zhang Han coming to the second floor than she ran towards him, stretched out her small arms and said childishly,

"PaPa, PaPa, why are you back so late? It's at 11 o'clock."

Zhang Han picked Mengmeng up and said with a chuckle, "Dad had something to do."

Zhang Han was just like an even-tempered father with a smile and did not have murderous look. He held Mengmeng in his arms. Looking at her delicate cheeks and happy smile, Zhang Han's heart gradually melted.

"Mengmeng is a treasure, and I'll spend my whole life guarding her."

At this moment, Zhang Han considered that the title of Han Yang Immortal, treasures and accomplishments could be abandoned. Only Mengmeng, he would guard her all the time.

"This is the feeling of being a father."

Zhang Han sighed softly. Remembering his parents, he was anxious and helpless, for he did not know where they were and how they were doing.

"PaPa, let's find MaMa, I've drawn a picture about PaPa, MaMa, and Mengmeng." The little princess pointed in the direction of Zi Yan in Zhang Han's arms. As Zhang Han walked over and sat down, Mengmeng leaned out of Zhang Han's arms, stretching out her arms to bring back the drawing paper, and said with expectation, "PaPa, look at it; does it look good?"

"Well, that's really good. Mengmeng draws better." Zhang Han said with a smile.

"Ho, ho, ho..." Mengmeng locked Zhang Han's neck cheerfully and kissed on his cheek with her soft lips.

It was at 11 o'clock. Having played with Mengmeng for more than half an hour, Zi Yan and Zhang Han came to the bedroom to hum the little princess to sleep.

"Will your album be released tomorrow?"

After Mengmeng fell asleep, Zhang Han asked in a low voice.

"Yes, it'll be on sale tomorrow." Zi Yan nodded her head softly.

"Will you have time after the sale?" Zhang Han said casually.

"Impossible." Zi Yan gave Zhang Han an angry stare with her beautiful eyes and said, "The release is only the beginning. There're still lots of things to do and I have to be on the shows. Furthermore, I probably have to travel. In short, I'll have no leisure."

"Since that this work is so busy, just give it up. You can record your songs at home and send them to the internet." Zhang Han could not help saying.

In his opinion, being a singer or a movie star did not mean that she had to be so busy. Virtually, Zi Yan could promote her popularity if he wrote some famous songs whose singers had not emerged yet at will.

"Oh, gentleman, it's not as simple as you think." After hearing this, Zi Yan twisted her lips into a smile. Her pressure for the release which would begin tomorrow was also relieved owing to Zhang Han's concern. She snorted softly and said, "All in all, you don't understand. Sometimes stars who are at the prime of their careers have experienced a lot and taken painstaking efforts. Everyone's success is not readily available."