Chapter 159 Something Was Going to Happen Again

Seven Attacks to Dredge Meridians, as its name implied, Zhang Han compressed the external energy and imported the power to Zhao Feng's body through attacking the seven acupoints by fingers, to achieve the effect of dredging Zhao Feng's eight extra meridians.

Generally speaking, to dredge one's eight extra meridians, Zhan Han should reach the Foundation Stage and have the energy of third-stage spirit treasure at least.

But Zhang Han was an expert who had reached Tribulation Phase after all, and he knew a lot about cultivation. Seven Attack to Dredge Meridian was a very delicate method. Even in the legitimism Cultivation World, this was a high-class method.

This method could achieve the effect of dredging the meridians by using a few times less energy than the ordinary way. Once one's eight extra meridians of human beings were dredging, he was qualified to cultivate.

Because the amount of Jade-fire dew and pure Yang water was not much, Zhao Feng would not have the spiritual force when he waked up. However, the strength and qualifications of his body had been improved a lot.

There was another way to compare. Zhang Han once said that Zhao Feng was not necessarily Little Hei's opponent.

Zhang Han meant that Zhao Feng didn't use weapons, and Little Hei didn't use its sharp teeth. They relied on the strength of theirs to fight. They might compete for a while, but Zhao Feng would fail in the end.

Now, although Zhao Feng had made a radical change, he was not necessarily Little Hei's opponent under the above conditions.

Because Zhang Han found that with the arrival of Dahei, Dahei and Little Hei fought when they were idle, gradually Little Hei mastered some fighting skills. Little Hei was very fast, and it could find attack opportunities by continually wandering. So Little Hei had not suffered from Dahei.

This made Zhang Han look at Little Hei with new eyes. He didn't expect Little Hei to master these skills on its own.

Little Hei was not an active fighter in peacetime, but his lethality would increase several times when he attacked at the enemy because its tusks were too sharp.

When Little Hei absorbed energy, its body absorbed only half of it, and his teeth absorbed the other half. It seemed that shortly, its teeth would be the level of spirit treasure.

Little Hei and Dahei's abilities were limitless. Zhao Feng, who Zhang Han was going to accept as a disciple, was also so.

Soon, the energy in Zhao Feng's body slowed down and began to nourish his body. Then Zhang Han moved his palm away from Zhao Feng's body, and no longer cared about him, stepped towards the pet area.

Zhang Han took out his cell phone as he walked and dialed Zhang Li's phone.

It was just over nine o'clock in the morning, and Zhang Li was sleeping. She was still sleepy when she answered the phone.

"Hello... Brother, why do you call so early? You are annoying. I haven't waked up yet."

"The restaurant was attacked."

"Oh, what attacked... what?" Zhang Li responded vaguely, and then she was shocked. She sat up and said with her eyes staring, "What are you talking? Was the restaurant attacked? What happened?

"Go and see. You go there now. The restaurant is in a mess. Please replace all the glass and all the furniture. The bank card is in the drawer at the counter. The password is my birthday, "Zhang Han answered.

"Wait a minute. What's going on? Why was the restaurant attacked? Who did it?" Zhang Li asked quickly.

"Don't ask these questions; do as I say," Zhang Han said and hung up.