Chapter 180 Benefits for Non-Members

Hearing this, Xiao Mei nodded deeply.

That was really suffering to have a visual instead of a palate feast.

She had also experienced several occasions like this. After a bowl of egg fried rice, she was not so full, but unwilling to spend 300 yuan to buy a second. At the same time, she was also eager to eat some meat, but as she returned to her restaurant and had some meat, she felt very insipid. Sometimes, she even thought of the meat in the restaurant next door and started to salivate.

After all, quenching thirst by thinking of plums would not be so helpful.

Hence, Xiao Mei and the manager ate a little faster. After having their meal and a glass of milk, they were ready to leave.

When they got up, the steamed meat buns were cooked. Zhang Han put the steamer on the kitchen bar and opened a drawer of steamed meat buns. A stream of hot air rose up.

Then, a strong smell of meat buns wafted up.

"This..."

The manager smelled a strong smell of steamed buns, and his stomach gave two unwillingly cries. He shook his head with a wry smile and stepped faster.

"It smells so good. PaPa, shall we have the meal now?"

Just at this moment, the cartoon ended, so the little princess turned off the TV, put the remote control on the sofa at will, turned back and said to Zhang Han with a milky voice.

"Yes." Zhang Han said with a chuckle.

"Well, it's time for food." Mengmeng cheered happily.

Liang Mengqi and others all got up and leaned in, ready to take small steamed buns. They felt like they had waited for several years in these few minutes.

"It smells so sweet. It must taste more awesome. Boss, you are so amazing. I admire you so much. It must be very happy to be your girlfriend." Liang Mengqi smiled happily and said.

While speaking, she took about a dozen small steamed meat buns with her chopsticks.

The steamed buns were small, but they were still one circle larger than the authentic Lin Hai steamed buns. Moreover, the steamer was bought by Liang Mengqi, and it was the largest type. Each drawer had about 20 meat buns, with a total of 16 drawers. In general, ten steamed meat buns would be enough for one person, but they could only serve about 30 people.

There were about 20 people lining outside. As they came so early, almost everyone could taste the meat buns.

However, they did not know. As they had got used to egg fried rice and noodle soup, they thought the meat buns were only for members.

Just the firm pace of the manager and Xiao Mei had proved that they had no idea of it.

While serving steamed buns, Zhang Han also noticed the two hurrying to the outside. After thinking about it, Zhang Han felt it was still necessary to remind them as the manager was very enthusiastic and helped to kill chickens, geese, and pigs.

So, when the manager's hand just touched the doorknob, they heard a voice that was like a dream to them.

"Non-members can also have these steamed meat buns."

"Poof..."

The manager was suddenly choked by his own saliva. His eyes widened and his mind was filled with the words "Non-members can also have these steamed meat buns!"

At this moment, the manager's heart was pounding, and he finally felt the kindness from the boss!

"Oh, my god! After waiting for so long, I can eat meat finally!"