Chapter 168 A Question about Birthday

There were police cars leading the way ahead, so the rear convoy had to follow slowly behind.

Although they wanted to overtake, they did not dare to. Something must have happened, for a dozen police cars to be out in force. In addition, they learned that Zhao Feng was seeking revenge, so they figured out that a fight must have taken place in Tang Zhan's mansion.

But they never expected that the fight that took place in Tang Zhan's mansion would be so violent.

When dozens of cars arrived at Tang Zhan's mansion, the police officers immediately went on the alert after seeing the devastating condition it was in. They all got out of the cars and rushed into the mansion. At this point, there were only a few of Tang Zhan's men left and they were all still in a daze.

It seemed... Lord Tang's mansion had experienced a bloodbath.

"Is it possible?" These people who came later, wondered.

Although they were curious, they could not go forward to see what had happened; they could only look from a distance.

Nearly 30 policemen were bustling about in the mansion, led by Liao Chen, a senior superintendent in charge of New Moon Bay. He was about 45 years old, short, had a thin face and already showing signs of aging.

Even Liao Chen, who normally kept his composure at all times, had a surprised look on his face.

There were no fewer than ten people lying outside the mansion.

"Check out the situation." Liao Chen ordered, frowning at the sight.

"Alright!"

Staff from various fields sprang into action; these included those protecting the scene, checking the place out, taking photographs, etc.

Liao Chen stepped into the mansion. When he saw the scene inside, his frown deepened. There were more than a dozen people lying inside the mansion. It was clear to Liao Chen that most of these people were dead.

It was considered a major criminal case since there were so many deaths, within this rich district.

Liao Chen, however, did not lose his cool. He stepped inside and prepared to survey the surroundings personally. More importantly, he had not seen Tang Zhan and he had orders given by the Chief Constable of the Southern District.

He glanced at the surroundings and went directly to the study.

When he saw the situation in the study, Liao Chen froze.

There were a lot of cracks along the sides of the right wall. Judging from the damage, the alloy door, which was as thick as an arm, had been violently kicked in. This scenario made Liao Chen frown.

How could this bomb-proof alloy door be wrecked by such violence?

When he saw Tang Zhan lying on the alloy door, Liao Chen secretly clenched his teeth...

Liao Chen walked into the back room and was startled to find that it was empty.

His face changed and he quickly took out his mobile phone to call the Chief Constable of the Southern District. However, just as he was about to dial, he took a deep breath to restrain his astonishment, intending to inform his superior only after finding out more about the situation here!

"Whoops... Hoo..."

Liao Chen took in a few deep breaths. After he had calmed down, he glanced around the room and found plenty of scattered papers on the ground. He went over, picked up the papers and leafed through them intently.