Chapter 50 - Pressuring

[For Alliance Head Snoopy, Gadget]

"Right, they are ants." Zhang Han laughed, and extended his hand to scrape Mengmeng's face.

"Haha ..." "An ant." Receiving Zhang Han's praise, Mengmeng looked at Zhang Han's smiling face, and all the fear in his heart disappeared, as he chuckled.

This scene not only made the yellow-hair and the others' expressions change, even Liang Mengqi was stunned.

She could not understand why Zhang Han's heart was so heavy, the people in front of her were clearly hoodlums, what if they started fighting and got injured? What if he couldn't make a meal? What if he couldn't coax the child? What if I can't play the piano? Did he ever think about the consequences?

Liang Mengqi felt angry and amused at the same time.

As for Zhang Han, he turned his head and looked at Zhao Feng and the others. His expression was indifferent, and his tone of voice was still as gentle as before:

"You little ant, I can strangle you with my fingers. Does Mengmeng want to see how Father will beat up those bad guys?"

"Brat, what did you say?" The yellow-hair's expression turned vicious, and he stretched his hand towards the back of his waist, where his dagger was.

This action caused the atmosphere to turn cold, while Yu Qingqing's body tensed up, as if he was planning to attack as well.

Seeing that, Mengmeng became a little afraid, and anxiously said: "I don't want to see, I don't want to see, Mengmeng doesn't want to see PaPa fight..."

Mengmeng knew that she would be injured if she fought, she did not want to see where PaPa was injured.

"Fine, fine, fine. I don't want to fight. I don't want to fight, it's okay." Zhang Han hurriedly turned his head and coaxed her with a few words, then handed Mengmeng over to the Liang Mengqi beside him and said: "Help me hug him."

"Oh, okay." Liang Mengqi took Mengmeng and turned around, not allowing Mengmeng to see those bad guys.

Zhang Han walked to the computer counter, opened the drawer and took out three stacks of bills.

After that, he walked towards Zhao Feng and the others. His gaze became extremely indifferent, and his eyes revealed a sense of disdain, as though he was an emperor looking at his own citizens.

Although Zhang Han's footsteps were slow, it gave the people in front of him quite a bit of pressure!

Even Zhao Feng's expression changed slightly.

'It's an expert! '

Zhao Feng's pupils contracted slightly.

"If you want to collect fees, do it honestly." Zhang Han placed the money in the yellow-haired youth's hands, laughed lightly, and said: "It's not that you have a loud voice, but you're very powerful. If you dare to step in here in the future, your life, doesn't need to exist."

Zhang Han's words were plain, but they gave these few people a pressure as heavy as Mt. Tai. Other than Zhao Feng, the others even felt that this pressure was stronger than what Tang Zhan had come from.

This was a society governed by the law, but they did not doubt Zhang Han's words at all. They felt the same way in their hearts, that if yellow hair came to the restaurant next time, he might really lose his life!

Who is he? Why ... How could he emit such a great pressure?

Especially the yellow-haired youth, he felt the greatest pressure. At this moment, he actually wanted to open his mouth and say, "I understand."