Chapter 153 A Breathtaking Moment

"It seems that you are very familiar with Golden Triangle." Substitute of Leng Feng said in a low voice.

As soon as he spoke, Zhao Feng and Ze Long turned to Ning Xuan.

"Ha, ha, ha..."

Ning Xuan laughed and looked more relaxed than usual. It seemed that she had dropped her masquerade when she arrived in Golden Triangle.

After giving a short laugh, Ning Xuan looked at Leng Feng and said, "Brother Leng Feng, let me tell you a secret. I... I've been here before, ho, ho, ho..."

"Oh? Haven't you?" Substitute of Leng Feng said slowly and then fell silent.

No one was aware of his expression for they failed to see his face. It was a mercy that they could not see it, or they would catch sight of the tension in his eyes.

He just listened to Leng Feng with headphones and repeated what he said. If he was not wearing a bulletproof vest, he would have been nervous enough to give himself away.

"Brother Leng Feng, don't take my words to heart. I came here just to see poppies with others." Ning Xuan said with a chuckle.

"Oh." Substitute of Leng Feng responded, compressing his lips.

Seeing his facial expression, Ning Xuan narrowed her eyes and said laughingly, "Brother Leng Feng, you scarcely use 'Uh' or 'Oh' to answer. Moreover, to my surprise, you wear not only thick clothes, but also two hats in such a hot place, and your tone doesn't sound like usual. Perhaps... you're not Leng Feng?"

This remark made Ze Long's and Zhao Feng's faces change.

Substitute of Leng Feng shivered and leaned toward the window. Fortunately, Zhao Feng was between Ning Xuan and him, otherwise, he would be so scared that he had to betray himself.

Ning Xuan's face sank seeing this scene. Her hand moved all of a sudden and pulled out a sharp dagger from her waist.

A chilling light glinted on the dagger. Ning Xuan suddenly handed the dagger sideways to Leng Feng, but her wrist was caught by Zhao Feng.

"Take it back."

Zhao Feng stared at Ning Xuan with a frigid glance and said coldly.

Ning Xuan caught a trace of cruelness in his eyes. She knew that if she did not take the dagger back, Zhao Feng was bound to stop her. So she frowned, saying in a disgruntled tone,

"Don't you want to know whether he is Leng Feng? If not! What shall we do? Are we abandoned? Don't you care about your own safety?"

She had some doubts when she disembarked because she knew that Leng Feng was not only a military counselor, he also possessed excellent physical quality. However, this "Leng Feng" staggered when he jumped from a half-meter high in front of her.

She watched him all the way and found that there was something wrong. She had to determine Leng Feng's identity before they arrived in Golden Triangle.

If he was Leng Feng, he had a password box with diamonds which were worth more than 20 million US dollars in his backpack! If he wasn't, then they would get into trouble. She had already sent the news to General Hu.

The transaction object this time was General Will. There were a variety of forces in Golden Triangle and General Will was the leader of one of the powerful forces, while General Hu was his deadly enemy.

"Don't stop me, Zhao Feng. I think he's the one with the problem. It's better for him to take off his hat and reassure us." Ze Long, who was on Ning Xuan's right, said with a sneer.