Chapter 68 - Mengmeng loves Panda

That year, Han Yang Immortal's usual vehicle was rode the Nine Dragons Chariot when he wanted to go out. The Nine Dragons Chariot was a high-end treasure in the Cultivation World, how could ordinary cars compare to it.

With different perspectives, the goal would be different as well. even if a Lamborghini and a Jetta were placed together, in Zhang Han's eyes, they are the same, just cars.

"Mengmeng, let's go buy a car first, then buy a photo frame, okay?"

Zhang Han was always rather casual, doing whatever he wanted to do, looking at Mengmeng from the rearview mirror and asking.

"Ugh..." Buy a toy car? " Mengmeng's eyes lit up.

"That's not it." Zhang Han didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and said: "It's a car, like the one that Daddy is driving now."

"Oh." Mengmeng thought for a while, then answered with her childish voice, "Eh ... Listen to PaPa. "

The little princess was not very interested in driving a car, but was very happy to be with PaPa.

"Then let's go buy a car first." While Zhang Han was waiting for a red light, he took out his phone and checked the location of the Automobile City.

Automobile City is a kind of car market that collects many car dealers and car brands in the same site and forms a centralized and diversified trading place. It includes various brands and types, which is convenient to buy a car, with such advantages as wide choice, convenient to serve, standard of management, a combination of consultation, car selection, loan, insurance, trading, acquisition and service.

After finding the location, Zhang Han rushed towards the direction of the car city.

The Hong Kong was a paradise for the rich, and a hell for the workers.

At the front desk behind the main gate of the car city stood more than a dozen of buyers.

They were all waiting to receive guests, and also according to the way they queued to keep them serve the customers orderly. Every time after they served a customer and returned to line to queue, they would also get a moment to rest.

"Achoo ..."

The woman ranking the first suddenly sneezed. From the looks of her face, she seemed to have caught a cold.

"Lili, how did you catch a cold?" a man at the back said.

"Don't mention it, it was a bit cold when I accompanied a customer taking the test drive yesterday." Lili sighed lightly.

"Hehe, it's because you're wearing too little, aren't you trying to seduce the customer and failed?" Another man quipped.

"piss off." Lili rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Guests are coming. It's a Jeep Wrangler." The man who spoke had sharp eyes. After staring at the blue paint on the car license plate and tires, he said: "Rented car, this person might have casually driven here to buy a car, Lili, so this deal will probably work."

"Achoo ..." Lili snorted lightly, looked at the other pony-tail girl behind him and said: "Xiao Yun, why don't you take this one? I want to rest for a while. "

"Oh, okay." The girl called Xiao Yun nodded and stood up to welcome the customer.

"well, how could the person who rented the car be a rich person?" Lili shook her head and sighed.

The men behind shook their heads and silently smiled.

As a professional sealer, naturally she had a good eyesight. The man could tell that Zhang Han had rented a car with a glance, and also checked Zhang Han for a few times, his outfits was also above average, but the little girl in his arms, who seemed to be dressed in jeans, was rather fashionable.