Chapter 94 - Fish seedling

In the underground lake, there were only three liters of Pure Yang energy left. Water, under Zhang Han's willpower, the thunder yang tree controlled all of the pure yang water. The water was sucked into the tree trunk from the tree root and the energy from the crystal was absorbed by the thunder yang tree.

A moment later, in the cave pool, pure yang water flowed out from the strands of thunder yang tree.

One liter, two liters, three liters.

In just five seconds, the amount of Pure Yang water reached three liters, similar to when it had just absorbed. However, pure Yang water was still flowing through the roots.

Four liters, five liters ... ten liters ... twenty liters ...

It was only when the water reached thirty liters that it stopped completely.

Thirty liters!

The amount of Pure Yang water finally increased a bit.

"I can finally do a little more."

Zhang Han smiled and shook his head, placing his hand on the thunder yang tree and guiding it to absorb the ten liters of pure yang water, disintegrating it into a wave of energy, and spreading it out along the thunder yang tree's roots, nourishing the soil and water in the territory.

At this time, the energy of an obsidian crystal would also come to an end.

Just as Zhang Han retracted his palm, Little Black who was strolling in the pet area suddenly perked its ears and immediately followed with a grin.

"Woof, woof, woof!" Little Black called out twice in the direction of the front mountain, indicating that someone was coming up.

The person who came over at this time was most likely Zhao Feng and the others who had come to send them fish seedlings.

Zhang Han's gaze looked down towards the forest. Twenty seconds later, Zhao Feng's figure appeared on the lawn of the territory first, following behind him were Zhang Li and Zhou Fei, followed by eight or nine people who came to deliver the fish seedlings one after another.

"Awoo!"

The chance to act cool had come! Little Black scuttled over with a 'woosh' sound.

"Sigh, what a beautiful place!"

"Damn! It's so beautiful! It's simply a paradise on earth!"

"This is the first time I've seen such a beautiful place."

"Phew, the air, the fresh air, it feels great!"

Everyone was sighing with emotion. This was the first time that people had come, and they were all changing into the appearance of Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden.

"Ya, such a big dog?"

When Zhang Li saw Little Black coming, she was shocked and exclaimed in shock.

After Zhou Fei saw this, her face became even more nervous, her body sticking closely to Zi Yan, while the others became even more nervous.

If it were a pet dog with golden fur, they wouldn't be afraid, but seeing such a big and ferocious looking dog, they felt a chill run down their spines.

"It's okay; it doesn't bite!"

Zhao Feng waved his hand and said to everyone.

As he spoke, Little Black also ran up to him. Just as he finished speaking, Little Black lit up its fangs at Zhao Feng, and gave a low growl, as if its father was going to do something to him.