Chapter 59 - Exquisite Dishes

"You're right." Zhang Han rubbed Mengmeng's head and said: "Don't worry, in the future, the food will be more and better. And I guarantee it; there will be a lot of delicious foods that you have never eaten before."

"Really? Boss, can you tell me what's inside?" Liang Mengqi and the rest's eyes lit up.

Even the silent Zhao Feng was suddenly in high spirits and looked at Zhang Han with shining eyes.

"For example, fruits, crystal peaches, red heart apples, Ksitigarbha persimmon, Nine Flavors Immortal Pears, and various kinds of meat you have not eaten before, such as delicious Dark Shadow Wolf, Dark Demon Tiger, and even Azure Dragon meat. You might have the chance to taste these in the future, but recently you can eat Kobe beef meat, Tai Lake Black Swine meat, and Dark Pearl Mu Qin sheep, these meat are all over the 5A level." Zhang Han slowly said.

In the vast universe, there were enough food ingredients, also there were plenty of delicious foods. It would take a long time, and in the future, when Zhang Han's cultivation level increases, he could still treat them a try or two.

However, they only had a possibility, whereas Mengmeng had to be able to eat it because as Zhang Han's daughter, her life had already begun to lengthen indefinitely.

As for Liang Mengqi and the others, they were only mortals after all. If it took Zhang Han a hundred years to leave Earth, then what were they waiting for? He had probably become a pile of bones long ago.

Everyone listened until they were confused, not knowing what Zhang Han was talking about, but now, no matter if they were fruits or meat, they were all sorts, so they subconsciously thought that Zhang Han was talking about some imported good stuff, but in the end, they had heard of the Kobe beef meat, Tai Lake Black Swines, and Wu Zhu Mu Qin, especially the last sentence that surpassed the 5A grade meat!

"There's even meat beyond the 5A rank?" Liang Mengqi's small mouth gaped open, as she said with some surprise.

"Forget about 5A; there are even those that have surpassed 10A." Zhang Han chuckled.

"Wah!" "Then, when will we be able to eat meat?" Yu Qingqing said excitedly.

You are all members of the restaurant, I will cook for Mengmeng, and you all have your share, so don't worry. Zhang Han shook his head and said.

"Okay, okay. Then what do we eat in the morning?" Yu Qingqing asked again.

"Egg Fried Rice." Zhang Han replied.

His words were like a bucket of cold water thrown over their heads, bringing them back to their senses.

Just now, they had all been lost in their endless reverie. They had been filled with hunger and thirst for the plum blossom. Anyone could see the anticipation in their eyes.

"Director Zhao, this boss knows how to trick people. Your eyes are turning green from talking about it."

The two people who came with Zhao Dahu whispered:

"Yeah, his words are too godly. Is the food here really that good?"

"Isn't it just Egg-Fried Rice? I often eat it. It seems that every dish has the same taste. The Egg-Fried Rice here is excellent. I can't possibly taste something else, can I?"

This person did not believe him from the start.

However, when he tasted the first mouthful of Egg-Fried Rice ...

His expression completely changed. It was as if he was worshipping someone. With incomparable respect, he quickly finished up the Egg-Fried Rice, then asked for a second serving. After that, he also asked for a second serving.

Godly Stay-Home Dad (01-200)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें