Chapter 19 - Territorial Refurbishment

The Thunder-Yang Tree had finished growing and its tree roots had occupied the entire Crescent Mountain. However, right now, the reconstruction of the domain has only just begun!

At the center of Crescent Mountain, within a narrow space, there was a small pond of spiritual water, which Zhang Han needed.

Thus, the tree roots of Thunder-Yang Tree trembled continuously, seemingly just like an octopus brandishing its tentacles.

The tree roots directly moved the narrow space to right below the Thunder-Yang Tree. As for the other tree roots, they were sweeping and trembling within the underground, seemingly just like they were opening up tunnels. Not long after, within the inside of Crescent Mountain, a winding corridor shape space was built.

"Suck in!"

A branch of the Thunder-Yang Tree plunged into the spiritual water and absorbed all of the spiritual water.

In the next moment, the tree roots that were within the winding corridor shape cave suddenly released out water.

Those water, all of it were spiritual water! In a moment, the entire winding corridor shape cave was filled with spiritual water. And right below the Thunder-Yang Tree, at the tree roots part, drips of water were slowly dripping downwards. The water droplets had a milky white color and were sparkling and translucent.

This water was rank 1 spiritual treasure, Pure-Yang Water!

"Raise!"

Zhang Han's mouth lightly spat out a word.

Immediately, Thunder-Yang Tree began to operate. At the mountaintop of Crescent Mountain, all of the precipitous terrains swelled upward. After smoothening out to a moderate level, then did the change stop.

At the surroundings of Crescent Mountain, the ground started trembling, at the 3 sides of the mountain, the ground terrain started to rise upwards, forming a small scale steep cliff which was 3 meters tall.

At the direction towards Crescent Gulf, the road there did not change at all.

The reason why Zhang Han made those small-scale steep cliff was to prevent other people from coming to Crescent Mountain!

Crescent Mountain has already been occupied by me and you people still want to come here to climb mountain? Go to other places instead!

The exterior appearance reconstruction had been finished. Right now, all that was left were the specific details.

Zhang Han pressed his palm onto Thunder-Yang Tree and closed his eyes. He was able to feel and sense everything that was within Crescent Mountain.

A grass, a wood, a granule, a stone, all of it were within his mind.

The current situation of Crescent Mountain right now was that there were a lot of trees and very little space.

But this was a small later. Zhang Han used his own consciousness to connect to Thunder-Yang Tree's energy and began another part of the reconstruction.

In the middle of Crescent Mountain, the ground rolled continuously and the trees began to move outwards in all directions.

In a moment, a large vacant space appeared in the middle of Crescent Mountain, while the trees were all situated all around the large vacant space, seemingly just like a perimeter wall that was formed around the large vacant space. The trees were densely packed together, especially the side that was near the road, where trees stood in great numbers, seemingly just like a city wall.

At the 3 other sides of Crescent Mountain, the gap of each trees was also very short, and furthermore, under Zhang Han's control, the branches of all the different trees extended downwards, forming a big net. Therefore, even if someone was to climb over the 3 meters tall steep cliff, when faced against those messy and hard branches, even if they wanted to climb up to the mountaintop of Crescent Mountain, they would also have to spend a large amount of time.