Chapter 6 - Leave

"What a coincidence, I was intending to book two airplane tickets just now, but in the end found out that my bank had no money. Right after that, I received the money you send to me." Zhang Han said with a faint laugh.

"Oh......Eh?" Zhang Li said in astonishment, "Buy airplane ticket? Brother, could it be that you......"

"That's right, I am intending to go somewhere else." Zhang Han said.

"You are finally willing to leave Shangjing City?" Zhang Li's voice was trembling, and there was happiness in her tone.

"That's right. It is just as you said, I would also not be able to investigate anything much by staying in Shangjing City like this. Once my strength becomes higher, everything will naturally come to light." Zhang Han said with a laugh.

"It is good as long as you understand." Zhang Li's eyes turned red as she asked, "Where do you intend to go?"

"Xiangjiang." Zhang Han replied, "You should settle your things and come to Xiangjiang too. Come to Xiangjiang and enjoy life together with your brother me."

"I am currently at Xiangjiang." Zhang Li said slowly.

"Oh. I will be taking the flight at tomorrow evening 6pm and will be reaching Xiangjiang International Airport at 9.30pm. You can come fetch me at that time." Zhang Han said.

Zhang Li hesitated for a while, then replied, "Alright then. Wait! You said that you booked two airplane tickets just now. Who are you coming with?"

"With my daughter."

Thump! Thump! Thump!

The sound of a phone dropping on the floor could be heard, followed by Zhang Li's cry of astonishment, "What did you say? Your daughter?"

"Yep. My daughter, which is also your niece." Zhang Han laughed while shaking his head.

"How is it possible? Why do I do not know about it? Is it real or fake? You are not bluffing me?" Zhang Li let out a succession of questioning.

"It is of course true. Even I myself was somewhat shocked." Zhang Han replied.

"My...god...I am already an aunt?" Zhang Li mumbled at a loss.

"You will be able to see her when we meet tomorrow."

"No, I want to see her now. Let me send you a video chat." After speaking finish, Zhang Li immediately hang up the phone.

Followed after, a video chat invitation arrived in Zhang Han's WeChat.

(WeChat is something like WhatsApp.)

After connecting through, when Zhang Li saw the neatly dressed Zhang Han who seemed just like in the past, she was immediately stumped, and tears filled her eyes unconsciously.

"Alright, you are such a big person already, there is no need to cry." Zhang Han said with a smile.

"No matter how big I am, I am still your little sister. Seeing you being able to pull yourself together, I am very happy." Zhang Li wiped her tears and adjusted her emotions, then said, "Where is my niece? Quickly let me see her."

Zhang Han walked to the bedside and adjusted the phone's camera lens right at the little princess who was currently sleeping soundly.

"What a pretty and adorable little girl!" Zhang Li said tenderly, "Brother, who is my sister-in-law? To be able to give birth to such a pretty child, she must also be very beautiful right?"

"Eh......" Being afraid to wake up Meng Meng from her sleep, Zhang Han replied softly, "Let's talk about it when we meet instead."

Despite Zhang Han's voice being very soft, but the little fellow seemed to be able to hear his voice. Twisting around her little body, she kicked away the blanket with her little legs, revealing out her little legs and little buttocks which was still wearing a disposable diaper.