Chapter 151 Throwing High

After they looked at each other for a few seconds, Zi Yan looked away, feeling her rapid heartbeat.

"He... wants to tell me a secret? What is he doing? Does he want to pursue me?"

Zi Yan felt a little unutterably nervous and her eyes glittered.

She knew that when a man shared his secrets with a woman, it meant that they had a close relationship in this man's mind.

"Soon after." Zhang Han said with a chuckle, "You will witness this place turning into a fairyland."

Hearing what he said, Zi Yan glanced at Zhang Han. When she was about to speak, a huge figure came running down from the top of the mountain all of a sudden.

As Zi Yan looked over, her eyes gradually widened.

"What... what is that?"

"A chimpanzee? Why is it so big?"

"Ah, it's coming."

Zi Yan subconsciously put her hands around Zhang Han's arm and leaned over him, pressing her bosoms against him. The touch did make Zhang Han's heart beat faster.

But the next moment, Zi Yan immediately released her hands. She quickly ran to the front of Mengmeng and looked at Dahei, who was running towards them, with fear.

"Oh! MaMa, get out of Mengmeng's way. Dahei is coming to pick me up." Mengmeng quickly ran away from Zi Yan.

Zi Yan was surprised after witnessing what happened.

Dahei?

What happened?

When she was in a trance, Zhang Han came to her side, patted her on the back and said, "Don't worry, its name is Dahei. It is the butler here and it is Erhei's Brother, as well as Little Hei."

"Uh?" Zi Yan felt shocked, looking at the scene in front of her with a glazy stare.

However, after seeing the giant chimpanzee playing with Mengmeng carefully, Zi Yan let out a sigh of relief.

Zi Yan did not felt Zhang Han's hand stroking on her back until she calmed down and immediately the places which had been touched got hot. She quickly took a step forward, rolled her eyes at Zhang Han and said with shyness,

"Who is afraid? Hum, it's all your fault. You haven't told me in advance that there's a chimpanzee here, scoundrel."

"You didn't ask..." Zhang Han was speechless.

"Why don't you tell me though I don't ask you? I think you did it on purpose. You don't treat me as the hostess!"

As soon as Zi Yan finished speaking, her face suddenly turned red, and she turned her head away from Zhang Han.

Zhang Han was stunned the moment when he saw her shyness and his heart sped up.

"MaMa, come over here."

Fortunately, when she felt a little shy, Mengmeng called her.

Zi Yan walked over to Mengmeng.

Zhang Han chuckled, following her. It seemed that he and Zi Yan, together with Mengmeng, became more and more like a family.

"MaMa, you haven't seen Dahei yet. Uh-huh, Big Heihei, this is my most beautiful MaMa. Greet her." Mengmeng said seriously, looking up at Dahei.

"Oh?"

Dahei pouted, thinking about how to greet. A little while later, it scratched its head and wanted to reach out its hand to touch Zi Yan's fist.

However, catching sight of the grease on its own palm, it hastily withdrew hand and rubbed it against its hair. Then it offered its hand to Zi Yan again.