Chapter 178 Kuang Xingtian

At this moment, everyone was in a rather low spirit. After all, the news was too unexpected for them.

The eyes of Ah Hu, Xiao Meng, San Lang, and Xiao Ma were all red, but they did not say anything. Core members like them had already known Zhao Feng was an undercover.

In the beginning, they couldn't accept the news, but when they thought of Zhao Feng's kindness to them over the years, the uneasiness in their hearts slowly dissipated. Regardless of whether he was an undercover or a member of other forces, they were following Elder Brother Feng, not his identity.

But when they heard Zhao Feng's words at this time, they were also silent. The elder brother had originally come to bring down Tang Zhan. Now that Tang Zhan was dead, Elder Brother Feng had nothing to worry about and wanted to lead a normal life. It was just... they still hoped Zhao Feng would stay and lead them to fight for control of the Southern District.

"Elder Brother Feng, you're right. Even if you leave, you will still be my elder brother, and we will still be brothers. To Elder Brother Feng." Ah Hu directly picked up a whole bottle of beer and started drinking with red eyes.

Gurgle...

He drank a bottle of beer with a few mouthfuls. Although he could drink well, his fast drinking on an empty stomach also made his brain dizzy.

"Great. Thanks, bro!"

Zhao Feng laughed, happily picked up a bottle and drank it up.

"Elder Brother Feng, it was a shame to take turns toasting, but today, we just want to do it. Ha, to Elder Brother Feng!" The thinner San Lang picked up a bottle and drank it all.

"I'll drink with you all today, so don't fall out before me!" Zhao Feng smiled and picked up a bottle of beer to drink.

"Elder Brother Feng!" Xiao Meng was a silent person with a cruel heart. He directly called his elder brother and drank a bottle.

"Let's drink!" Zhao Feng followed by a bottle.

"Elder Brother Feng, no matter what, you will also be the elder brother in the future. Don't hesitate to call us if you need anything!" Xiao Ma picked up a bottle of beer and drank it off.

"Toast!" Zhao Feng drank another bottle.

"Elder Brother Feng..."

Then, the others on the table toasted one by one.

After a round of toasting, Zhao Feng had drunk twelve bottles of beer.

If it was the ordinary times, Zhao Feng must have been dizzy after drinking so much on an empty stomach. However, he was only a little bit dizzy thanks to his stronger body. It seemed that he could still drink three or four rounds.

Ah Hu and others did not really want to drink Zhao Feng under the table. After a circle, they all set out to eat food first and planned to have a new round of drinking for a while.

However, when they just moved their chopsticks.

There was a clap from the restaurant gate.

Swish!

All the people turned to the voice, and they saw a line of more than 20 people stepping towards inside.

One of the leaders was Gu Chen, who used to have a good relationship with Zhao Feng. And it was Gu Chen who just applauded.

"Quite lively! Crazy, why didn't you call me at your farewell dinner? Don't you take me Gu Chen as your friend?" Gu Chen said as he walked inside.

"Elder Brother Chen!"