Chapter 73 - Lovely Couple?

Wanting their children to be someone , this was the wish that every parent had in their heart.

But in fact, not being a successful person, or not being rich is not a big deal. When they get older, parents will feel happy when their children are safe and often go home to visit.

At this moment, a series of images of Sun Dongheng's childhood, youth, etc. floated past Sun Ming's mind.

"In a blink of an eye, Dong Heng has grown up ..."

Sun Ming sighed, turned his head to look at Sun Dongheng, smiled slightly, and said: "Dong Heng, you are the man in the family, your father's attitude towards you has been bad, and this is your father's mistake, but your father hopes that you can become a useful person, and I hope that you can become a good man. Seeing you in such a state makes your father feel anxious."

After Sun Dongheng heard this, his eyes became serious, and felt his heart tremble.

He could't believe that father actually admitted that he was wrong...

In that moment, Sun Dongheng's heart became complicated, he looked at his father who had already started to have white hair, and his eyes instantly turned wet.

He quickly lowered his head, controlled his emotions, and said with a choked voice:

"Dad, it's my fault. I've always made you angry ..."

A look of reluctance appeared in Sun Ming's eyes, he laughed, extended his hand and caressed Sun Dongheng's head, then stood up and patted his shoulder, and said: "Alright, this meal is very happy, let's go back."

The three of them stood up and went over to the counter of the laptop. At this time, Zhang Han was still playing the piano.

"Dad, don't disturb the boss, just leave the money here."

While speaking, Sun Dongheng had already placed a small stack of bills on the counter.

"Don't you need to show it to the boss?" Sun Ming asked suspiciously.

"No need, other than buying the membership cards, the rest of the time the money is all left here." Sun Dongheng replied.

"Oh, okay." Sun Ming laughed, he looked at Zhang Han strangely, then turned and walked out.

Just as he was about to get on the carriage, Sun's mother muttered to himself: "Ah Ming, Dong Heng is preparing to go to the shopping mall later. Why don't we go take a look as well? "Our family hasn't been shopping together for a long time. We could go to buy some clothes for you."

"Go shopping?" Sun Ming was startled, he was moved, but after considering it, he shook his head and said: "You guys can go take a look, I still have some work to take care of today, so I will not go."

"This ..." Sun's mother sighed, and said: "Alright then."

"En, Dong Heng, accompany your mother for a walk. Dad will be going back first." Sun Ming waved his hand towards Sun Dongheng.

"Alright."

Under the gazes of the two, Sun Ming got on the car and slowly left.

Sun Dongheng brought his mother to the shopping mall, buying a few sets of clothes. After shopping, Sun Dongheng drove his mother back to the main residence District.

"Mom, since I'm giving this to you, I won't be going in." Sun Dongheng said as he drank some milk tea and took out a few clothing bags from the trunk.

At this time, Sun's mother had a complicated expression on her face. since she started eating in the dining hall, she had been remaining silence.

"What's wrong, Mom? "Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere?" Sun Dongheng asked.