Chapter 97 - Mengmeng wanted to hear it?

Fortunately, there was a bathroom upstairs and downstairs in the restaurant.

Zhou Fei went upstairs and Zhao Feng was downstairs. Roughly twenty minutes later, the two of them walked out with a face full of energy.

"Elder Sister Yan, take a look. See if my skin is smooth or not. Hahaha." Zhou Fei was so happy that she couldn't even close her mouth. After running over, she brought her face closer to Zi Yan's side for her to see.

Without waiting for Zi Yan to speak, Zhou Fei once again moved her head closer to Mengmeng's side, and said: "Come Mengmeng, the skin of the Aunty Feifei is extremely good right now."

"Eh?" "What?" Mengmeng asked, confused.

"Kiss one!" Zhou Fei extended a finger and pointed at her cheek.

"En hmph, no, PaPa won't allow it." Mengmeng rejected her shamelessly. She then extended her hand and pushed Zhou Fei's head backwards.

The little guy knew, she could not kiss others, and even more could not let others kiss her. Otherwise, PaPa would be angry.

"Humph!" "If you don't want to, then don't!" Zhou Fei snorted lightly, not minding at all. With beauty water, her skin would be better, but she was extremely happy.

Then she sat down beside her and began to stink in the little mirror.

"Boss, this water ..."

Zhao Feng sat beside Zhang Han, with a tone of disbelief.

There were all sorts of beauty products sold on the market, but he had never heard of anything that could improve a person's skin like the effect of drinking water just now.

There was an old saying: one's hair is long and his knowledge is short, but Zhao Feng felt that in this restaurant, other than the owner, all other people, regardless of their age or gender, had become short-sighted.

In the face of Zhao Feng's words, Zhang Han did not explain. Even if he told them about the spirit treasure, they would not understand.

"Cough." While speaking, Zi Yan suddenly coughed lightly, her beautiful eyes turned towards Zhang Han, and said: "Should someone play a song for us?"

PaPa plays the piano, even Mengmeng wants to play the piano, PaPa, let's go quickly! Hearing that, Mengmeng remembered that Mama still did not know she could play the piano, so she anxiously reached out her hands, wanting to embrace Zhang Han.

Seeing that, Zhang Han shook his head and laughed, he then stood up and hugged Mengmeng tightly. He walked to the piano and placed Mengmeng on the small sofa, then opened the piano and prepared to play.

"Boss, I heard that his piano skills. It's in no way inferior to Director Lang's. He's very powerful, and he is one of the best among all masters." Zhao Feng thought about what Zhao Dahu had said.

Zhao Feng didn't really understand much about the piano, he only knew that the piano music that Zhang Han played was especially pleasing to the ears, and as the vice director of the entertainment company, Zhao Dahu had a lot of understanding and authority to speak of in this regard.

"Master? "How could that be!" Zhang Li curled her lips and said: "My brother was previously level 10 Amateur and has not played for many years, how could he become a Master?"

Zhang Li had a thorough understanding of her brother, and knew what level he was at a few years ago. However, what she did not know was that Zhang Han's age at zither was at least five hundred years.

"Damn, Brother-in-law is actually at level 10?" "Awesome, awesome!" Zhou Fei raised her thumb again and again.

"He can play the piano. How unexpected." Zi Yan smiled slightly.