Chapter 165 Horrible Crushing

The people around changed their face a little when they saw the shooting.

It was conceivable that, under the gun of the security regiment, the mighty big man would surely die on the spot.

Zhao Feng and the big man wounded people in front of the mansion and broke into it. If they were killed by the security guards, the security guards had no responsibility. In this case, it was estimated that those security guards would be merciless.

"What a pity!"

Ye Han, Xia Shanhao, Dong Tianpeng, and others in front of the screen, including dozens of people on the spot watching the scene, sighed at the same time.

They sighed and felt a little strange. And words crossed their mind,

"He can only be handsome in less than three seconds!"

It was a pity that this big man just showed such strong power, but within a few minutes, he ended up being shot by a random gun.

In their hearts, they already felt that the next moment the big man would fall into the pool of blood.

But...

"What do I see?"

"He... what happened?"

People were startled because the strong man did not fall under the intense gunfire. Not only did he not fall, but he even stepped towards the security guards.

Those people were shocked again and wondered if the vest on the big man was the body armor.

Not to mention how shocked they were, the fifteen security guards were the most frightened!

Their eyes changed from cold at first to horror. Their faces turned from murderous to frightened!

"No, that's impossible!" One of them exclaimed. He saw clearly that the bullet hit the head of the strong man in front of him! But the shot did not hurt the man's skin and fell to the ground directly.

Other security guards also saw this scene. They had always been fearless, but at this moment they were afraid!

"Withdraw! Run!"

The fifteen men had no intention of fighting and wanted to turn around to run away.

But then Dahei was angry.

The bullet didn't injure Dahei, but it hurt a lot!

The pain of each bullet was gradually increasing Dahei's anger. Dahei's eyes were almost red after the men had fired bullets. It recalled that after it escaping from the cage, those men who captured it also shot it with guns.

Its relatives, its family, were also killed by such guns!

"Ow! Ow!"

Dahei roared! It rushed to the crowd.

By this time the crowd had fled backward. But the fastest one fell the most rapidly.

As soon as the man ran fastest had run two steps forward, a shadow came out of the side of the holly tree very quickly. He felt only a flash in front of his eyes, and a sharp chill came upon him. The next moment, when he felt cold on his neck, he lost consciousness.

Only then did people realize that there was a dog ran behind them. How could a dog have such fierce fighting power?

In the panic, three men close to Little Hei pulled out their knives and tried to attack Little Hei. Little Hei, however, was moving and slipping away like lightning.

The speed was amazing.

"This..."

The security group of Black Water had been in a mess. At that moment, Dahei rushed over again.