Chapter 143 Zhang Li's Warning

In short, no matter what Pearson thought, the nonmembers felt a little sad though the egg fried rice and the noodle soup were as fragrant as usual.

Imagine when you were eating delicious egg fried rice in the restaurant with their favorite meat dishes that they were not allowed to eat served nearby and a man who kept saying how delicious the food was beside, coupled with the fragrance of the food as well as the appearance of the spiced goose, you were bound to be envious.

As a result, the first group of guests had a terrible dinner experience today.

When they almost ate the meat up, the non-members tasted egg fried rice and noodle soup as usual.

The restaurant became quiet after dinner. Zhang Li and Zhou Fei cleaned up the restaurant and chatted for a while on the second floor. Then Zhang Li and Li Anna went home.

Zi Yan wanted to return to the Yunyin Garden. With Mengmeng's permission, they went out and headed to Eastern. Zhang Han took Zi Yan and Mengmeng, while Zhou Fei drove her Mercedes alone.

As Zi Yan and Mengmeng were not in her car, she had no scruples to play popular songs aloud directly. As soon as she turned on the radio, a song she had never heard before rang.

"Walking hand in hand in the street of happiness, we snuggle to each other when the breeze slowly blows. The eyes with love are filled with enthusiastic..."

Zhou Fei's face gradually stiffened with dismay while listening.

"What song is this? A new song? This song definitely will be popular!"

As she was driving, Zhou Fei did not listen to it seriously. Still, she also recognized that this song was absolutely a masterpiece.

But gradually, the second, the third, the fourth new song came out...

"Damn it! What happened? Why are there so many new songs? Why didn't I hear any news? My God!" Zhou Fei got mad and wanted to search for information about these songs. However, she could not do it until she returned to the Yunyin Garden for she was driving.

Zhou Fei was playing music while Zi Yan and Mengmeng were singing in Zhang Han's car.

They sang 'Let It Go' together. Mengmeng's clear and tender voice, together with Zi Yan's heavenly voice, created a more pleasant atmosphere in the car than that provided by music played by the radio.

Zhang Han felt at ease. He listened to the live songs while driving. This kind of life was indeed romantic.

On the other side, Zhang Li drove the Maserati and took Li Anna to her rental housing.

"Ah..." Li Anna looked out of the window and sighed.

"Miss Li, what's wrong with you? You've sighed 80 times. You have a certain fondness for my brother, didn't you?" Zhang Li said helplessly.

"Yes. Brother Zhang Han is so outstanding. It's normal to be well disposed towards him." Li Anna pouted and said, feeling a little sad.

"No." Zhang Li took a deep breath and said in a more reluctant voice, "Didn't you see?"

"What?"

"My sister-in-law!"

"I saw her. So what?"

"You've seen her, so why haven't you give up?" Zhang Li showed a deep resignation in her expression.

Did the intelligence quotient of a woman who was spoony become negative?

"No, even if Brother Zhang Han has a wife, I still like him!" Li Anna said solemnly.

"My god, what are you saying? I beg you not to have a certain fondness for my brother, or I won't take you to the restaurant next time." Zhang Li said with a profound resignation.