Chapter 70 - Waiting is suffering

At first, there were a few people who were very anxious, but after seeing the cute and beautiful little princess, the impatience in their hearts gradually disappeared.

Everyone liked beauty, and Mengmeng was the most beautiful and cute little girl they had ever seen.

When Zhang Han opened the door, a lot of people in line anxiously said:

"Excuse me, we have to go to work at 2 o'clock in the afternoon. We don't have enough time, can we make it a take-out?"

Zhang Han nodded when he heard this, and said, "Alright."

Only now did everyone feel relieved.

8179.47

After entering the dining hall, Liang Mengqi, Yue Yang and the other two sat at the same table as and Sun's mother. Sun Dongheng and Sun's mother sat at the neighboring table.

"Boss, where did you go?" Why did you come back so late? " Liang Mengqi asked curiously.

"I went to buy the photo frame."

Zhang Han replied with a smile, then casually placed the photo frame to the side.

"PaPa, I want to see an animated film." Mengmeng took small steps and ran to the front of the sofa. she jumped up and climbed onto the sofa, then turned around and spoke to Zhang Han.

"I'm on it." Zhang Han nodded and walked over to switch on the television. There was no need to change the channel, it had only broadcasted a single channel, the Children's Channel.

After that, Zhang Han opened his notebook and placed the music on it, preparing to make lunch.

He hadn't prepared any ingredients yet, but his lunch was still Egg-Fried Rice and Milk.

When Zhang Han left the cafeteria in the morning, the rice had already been cooked regularly.

After he picked up the rice, Zhang Han started to prepare the supplementary ingredients, such as eggs, onions.

"PaPa, mm... Mengmeng was a little hungry. "I ... I don't even have the strength to watch TV." Mengmeng turned and said with her sweet voice.

"The food is almost ready, Mengmeng, don't be anxious." Zhang Han hurriedly said.

However, when Mengmeng said this, Liang Mengqi and the others' gazes instantly landed on the kitchen, because whenever this happened, Zhang Han would cook at an unimaginable speed. His movements were fluid and natural. This was a type of visual enjoyment.

They looked over, and the others also looked over with curiosity.

Zhang Han quickly turned on the electric stove and started to heat up the milk.

At the same time, his right hand drew a kitchen knife from the knife holder and his left hand simultaneously placed four green onions on the cutting board.

"Bang, bang, bang ..."

An urgent sound rang out as the saber light dazzled the eyes. In just two seconds, a few of the green onions had been chopped.

Zhang Han immediately threw the kitchen knife upwards.

This scene caused everyone's hearts to skip a beat!

What? Throw a kitchen knife? No?

However, the next scene caused everyone to take in a breath of cold air.

He saw the kitchen knife spin twice in the air before inserting itself into the knife's groove.

"Oh my god." Zhao Dahu's mouth was agape, and he said in shock: "This is the first time I've seen such a technique."