Chapter 144 A Meeting

"Were they all written by one person? Hanyang? I think I heard the name somewhere."

Zi Yan said doubtfully, searching for the information of Hanyang in her mind. She just could not remember the name.

"Don't you remember Hanyang? The old witch referred to him on the meeting last time and even reprimanded our songwriters on account of him!" Zhou Fei reminded her.

"Ah!"

Zi Yan did a double-take and covered her mouth with an outcry. She looked at Zhou Fei with eyes widened and said, "Is that Hanyang who wrote three fine songs for Xue Qian?"

"Yes, it's he! Oh, my god. Never did I think he was a master of songwriters. He produced four excellent songs in one day. It's virtually beyond my imagination!" Zhou Fei repeatedly exclaimed.

"It's amazing." Zi Yan was surprised. She did appreciate such versatile people.

"I'll leave a message on his Weibo. If he can write you a fine song, it'll be great!" Zhou Fei grinned and said with fantasy in her eyes. She was imaging that Hanyang wrote ten excellent songs for Zi Yan, and then... Zi Yan would become a famous star again, backing to what she used to be a few years ago!

"OK, then just leave a message." Zi Yan nodded and said.

"By the way, look at this video." Zhou Fei came back to earth and played a video clip of Xue Qian's introduction to Hanyang.

"Look, he's acquainted with Hanyang and says Hanyang is a 26-year-old man who has a lovely daughter and is both versatile and easygoing. He's similar to your prince charming in your dream." Zhou Fei said with a chuckle.

"Prince charming? I have a daughter already." Zi Yan rolled her eyes at Zhou Fei.

"Hum, Elder Sister Yan, you are only 26 years old and still can enjoy a romantic relationship. Why can't you have a dream! But you already have my brother-in-law. Eh?" Zhou Fei exclaimed all of a sudden while speaking. She said, "Elder Sister Yan, I find that the man is similar to my brother-in-law according to Xue Qian's description. They're all casual and have a beautiful daughter. Wow!"

"Don't be jumpy." With a snort, Zi Yan said grumpily, "Zhang Han takes care of Mengmeng all the time and absolutely has no time to do other things. Besides, he doesn't know music. What are you thinking of?"

"Well..." Zhou Fen said in a helpless tone after a pause, "You're right. It's a pity. If brother-in-law is also good at music, he'll be... be... a perfect match for you. Anyway, you and brother-in-law are well suited to each other! But brother-in-law can't write songs."

"Come on; you are mentioning 'brother-in-law' all the time. I'll go to see Mengmeng." With a snort, Zi Yan got up and went out.

However, Zhou Fei's conjecture was the truth.

Generally speaking, the things that people thought were impossible might happen under their very eyes. Such phenomena were caused by people's inertial thinking.

After Zi Yan walked out of the room, Zhou Fei dived into bed, took a laptop and logged on to Weibo to search "Hanyang". After glancing at the messages, Zhou Fei's eyes widened and the corner of her mouth quivered. She said,

"Oh, my god. He has already 500,000 fans in such a short time. My gosh!"

"There is only a Weibo for selecting singers? My god, more than 100,000 messages? Will my message work?"

"Liu Wufeng? Liu Si? So many B-list singers have also left messages?"

"There're also some C-list singers and free musicians. Ah, my message must be submerged soon! Can Hanyang see it?"