Chapter 113 Little Hei Stole Chickens

"Huh..."

Mengmeng's twitched her small mouth and showed sympathy. She said childishly, "It's really dreadful to go soft."

"That's all right. Don't be afraid. I'm here to protect you." Zhao Feng saw the little princess's lovely face and smiled softly.

In general, children's expressions and occasional utterances were very cute, but there were also many children who were naughty, who were self-centered and made noises regardless of others. Sometimes such children would be looked down upon by other people.

Mengmeng, however, who lived with only one parent, was much more cleverer than children of the same age on account of Zi Yan's guidance. Of course, Zi Yan played an important role, for she was not an ordinary person but had a strong background.

However, Zhang Han's strong education and doting had quietly changed Mengmeng since they lived together for less than a month. This change was nothing more than being more outgoing. Furthermore, she was gentle, generous and beloved.

Even Zhao Feng, a callous man, always showed his gentleness in front of her.

Not to mention how Mengmeng played here, Xue Qian was so excited on the other side that he faltered,

"Brother Zhang, you're so amazing. These two songs are after my own heart and how do you name them?"

"The first song is called 'Ambiguity' and the second is called 'Tyro'." Zhang Han said calmly.

"Ambiguity... Tyro... Good names!" Xue Qian's eyes brightened and considered these songs were particularly suited to himself.

"Ha, ha, ha, Brother Zhang!" Li Fan's acted a little exaggerated, saying loudly, "I wouldn't hesitate to die the cruelest death and my admiration for you is like the vast ocean..."

"Well, Li Fan?" Xue Qian said, feeling a little embarrassed.

"Oh, my god. Three songs, three new songs, three classic new songs!" Li Fan said excitedly, "Old Xue, the concert on the 15th will be out of question absolutely."

"Right, it'll be ok depending on these three songs!" Xue Qian's face became animated. Then he looked at Zhang Han gratefully and said, "Brother Zhang, thanks to your help. Thank you very much. These two songs..."

"The same price, but I have a favor to ask..." Zhang Han said in a mysterious tone.

By virtue of these two songs, Zhang Han succeeded in earning 400,000 yuan.

After going outside the recording studio, Li Fan and Xue Qian could not help expressing their thanks until Zhang Han left.

"These songs are yours originally."

Zhang Han gave Xue Qian a meaningful smile and turned to get on the car to leave, holding Mengmeng in his arms.

When Li Fan lost sight of the Panda, he still stood at the side of the car, absent-minded.

"What kind of person is Brother Zhang?"

"Knowledgeable and versatile, just like an enchanter." Xue Qian spoke highly of him.

It was almost 12 o'clock when they finished all the things. Zhang Han had planned to go to Mount New Moon to catch two chickens for lunch, for the quantity of pure yang water increased to 20 liters, which could feed a lot of livestock. Therefore, there was no need to save the livestock's number.

He would like to offer better food to members, but time did not permit.

So Zhang Han only made Egg-fried rice and noodle soup at noon.