Chapter 18 - The Time Has Come

"Go where play?" Zi Yan asked.

"Go...Ocean Park. Daddy said that there are a lot of fishes at Ocean Park, and that there are Ferris wheel and cable car to ride on." Meng Meng said with her face full of anticipation.

"Oh." Zi Yan responded, as her gaze was somewhat lost in thought and her heart was somewhat in a mess.

Originally, she intended for Zhou Fei and herself to accompany Meng Meng to play. But with Zhang Han joining in, it seemed to become just like a family outing.

Could this...be counted as a family?

Perhaps.

Zi Yan's heart was at a loss. She did not know she should treat Zhang Han. But right now, at the least, what she could confirm was that how she treated Zhang Han was not the same as how she treated others. Otherwise, she would also not kept on getting angry at Zhang Han.

Zi Yan shook her head and stopped thinking about those things. After playing with Meng Meng for a while, it was time to rest.

Before Meng Meng went to bed, she was still looking forward to the family outing on the day after tomorrow. Just taking a look at Meng Meng's giggling and excited expression was able to let one know that.

Mommy and daddy accompanying her to play together were the time that she felt the happiest.

Right when it was about to reach 11 pm, Zhao Kai send to Zhang Han five different 3D interior image of the restaurant. Zhang Han picked the one that he liked the most and Zhao Kai replied that the renovation will began tomorrow.

A night without words.

The next day, morning 9 am, Zhang Han punctually arrived at the main entrance of Land Departments Office.

"Welcome Mr Zhang." Liu Meng welcomed Zhang Han with a face full of smiles.

"En." Zhang Han lightly nodded his head. (嗯 - En: A groaning sound made, normally indicating the meaning of 'yeah' or 'okay'. If a ? was placed behind En, for example 'En?', it most probably meant something like 'hmmm?')

"Come, step inside." Liu Meng said with a smile, "I will bring you to go sign the contract now."

After finish speaking, Liu Meng led the way in front of Zhang Han. When they arrived in front of an office, Liu Meng's expression paused, then turned his head backward and softly reminded,

"Mr Zhang, the person that will be signing the contract with you is Director Wang, Wang QiShan. He is in charge of the land around Crescent Gulf. His temper is not that good, therefore, if he is to say any harsh words later on, Mr Zhang you will have to pardon him a bit."

"En." Zhang Han responded dully.

After Liu Meng finished knocking on the door, he stood right at the spot and waited silently. After waiting for a full minute, then did a rough voice came from within the office,

"Come in!"

Right after opening the door, they immediately saw a female who was in her twenties walked out from the office with her face blushing.

"Haha." Zhang Han grinned. This Director Wang sure was amorous.

After entering the office, Wang QiShan could be seen sitting right at the office table. Wang QiShan was a middle age man in his forties. He had a bald head, thin face and wore a glasses that was over 400 degrees.

"Speak." Wang QiShan said coldly. Listening to his tone, it seems that he did not really welcome people to come to his office.

Liu Meng's expression was somewhat awkward as he said in a low voice, "Director Wang, it is the matter that I talked to you about yesterday. Mr Zhang has come to sign the contract."