Chapter 118 Woe Betided Chickens

Little Hei was their eldest brother. After all, they were of the same kind.

However, their eldest brother was slapped easily by the giant chimpanzee. Then it got up, rushed up at a great speed and was slapped again and again.

While Dahei found it interesting, grinning widely.

Gradually, Little Hei became wiser. It ran around Dahei at a high speed.

Although Dahei had great strength, it was clumsy in Little Hei's view. Dahei fought for a while but could not touch Little Hei's ass, so he sat down on the ground.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!"

Dahei crooned, waving its arms, as if to say, "It's boring, I don't want to keep fighting."

While Little Hei stopped and sat in front of Dahei, swinging its big tongue.

"Whoa..."

All of a sudden, Dahei slinkingly looked at the chickens on the opposite side. Its mouth opened up gradually and it was ready to pounce on them. When Little Hei saw its saliva was to flow out, it barked warily.

"Ow Woo Ow Woo!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..." Dahei made a wry mouth, giving a sign to Little Hei that it was desired to eat chicken.

"Ow Ow."

Little Hei shook its head at once and moved its front paws from side to side, which meant that they could not eat anymore for the owner had found out the truth.

After figuring out what it said, Dahei beat its breast in anguish.

"Whoa whoa..."

Dahei kept gesticulating with its hands, which meant that with so many chickens, it didn't matter to eat some more!

"Ow?" Little Hei looked at the chickens and deemed that it was right after consideration. Since there were large quantities of chickens, it did not matter to steal two.

Little Hei, therefore, nodded to Dahei.

"Hum hum..." Dahei laughed, stretching out its enormous fist in front of Little Hei's head.

After a pause, Little Hei reached out its claw to the fist.

Suddenly, the two brothers sneaked to the chickens.

Because of Dahei's large size, chickens were all in a mess when they came close.

"Ow woo..."

Little Hei let out a cry to Dahei in a low voice. Its head leaned aside and motioned for it to stand aside.

"Whoa..." Dahei stepped aside.

At this time, Little Hei moved.

Whoosh!

Little Hei came running with a chicken in its mouth after a few seconds and placed it in front of Dahei. Then it ran to the chickens again.

Whoosh!

A few seconds later, another chicken was caught.

Little Hei was somewhat complacent at this point. Although Dahei had awesome strength, it was still awkward.

"Ow ow..."

Little Hei shook its head and headed for the dense forest, picking up a chicken.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..."

Dahei promptly stopped Little Hei and expressed its meaning by gesticulating with big palms.

"Whoa..."