Chapter 48 - Master Pianist

The both of them listened to the piano accompaniment for a number of times. Even when the delivery man knocked on the door, Li Fan was somewhat unwilling to go and open the door. After taking the food, Li Fan placed the food casually at one side, walked back to the computer table and continued studying the song, 'actor'.

Evidently, this song had already conquered the 2 of them and made the 2 of them completely forgot about their hunger.

After studying the song for 3 hours, Joker Xue took a microphone, played the accompaniment, and began singing.

Li Fan listened infatuatedly to Joker Xue's singing.

"Simply, talk simply. Please ignore the recent state of mind. You aren't an actor. Don't make up any of those plots......"

Joker Xue's deep and low voice completely interpreted out the various feelings that were in the song. It was just like that like he had bestowed the song with a life.

This was one of the reason that this song of his could become popular.

It must be said that, Joker Xue's singing fundamentals were very deep. When he sang it for the first time, he was already more or less able to grasp how to sing the song.

After Joker Xue started singing, he couldn't stop singing. After singing for close to 3 hours, then did Joker Xue stopped. With excitement brimming in his face, he said, "Li Fan, contact him, I want to find him and ask him to personally guide me about the song. At my concert, I want to present the most perfect state of this song to my fans!"

"Alright!"

After Li Fan sent an email reply to Zhang Han, the 2 of them took a look at each other and smiled. At this time, they finally felt that their stomach was incomparably hungry and planned to go eat their lunch which had already become cold.

Of course, those were all afterword.

Meng Meng's Leisure Restaurant was just like its name, the atmosphere within the restaurant was very leisure, with Zhang Han accompanying Meng Meng to play.

At noon 11.50am, Liang Mengqi, Yu Qingqing, and Zhao Dahu came to the restaurant.

"Hahaha."

Zhao Dahu said as he twisted his body and laughed lightly, "It feels so great today, I straightforwardly threw the resignation letter on the director's face! This feels so great! Let him always order me around, humph! Boss, cook a bit more rice for lunch, I want to eat 2 portions! I wasn't able to react in the morning and the egg fried rice were all snatched finished by those 2 heartless fellows!"

"I can only cook that much rice with that rice pot." Zhang Han laughed lightly and replied.

Meng Meng's appetite was quite small. Not counting Meng Meng, there were 4 adults present in the restaurant. Speaking according to the quantity of rice in the morning, Zhang Han had a plate, Liang Mengqi and Yu Qingqing both had 2 plates, Zhao Dahu had 1 plate, and Meng Meng had half a plate, which was a total of 6 and a half plate. This amount of quantity of rice was enough to prove that the capacity of this house-use rice cooker was already counted as big.

Furthermore, Zhang Han felt that it was quite good. He did not want to be like those professional restaurants which had to cook for a long very time once they were opened for business. The significance of the restaurant's existence was just a place to cook food for Meng Meng and stay at. When he cooks for Meng Meng, what he sold during that time were only incidental.

As for selling food to earn money? Zhang Han had never thought of it. If he had thought it, it was reckoned that the restaurant's monthly earnings would be above a million.