Chapter 184 Dahei, Come Entertain The Guest

Once Instructor Liu and Zhao Feng passed through the jungle and arrived at the lawn, an excited twinkle appeared Instructor Liu's eyes.

"Eh? Your master is indeed an interesting person! This place is well managed." Instructor Liu crouched down and stroked the grass, gasping in admiration, "It's strange how the grass gives off a light fragrance."

"The flowers over there are also very beautiful, which are turgid and colorful. Is your master an expert in flower cultivation?"

"Hmm? The old tree on the top of the mountain is also very fascinating. It's so tall. This is the first time I've seen a tree that looked like flowers were blooming on it!"

"The environment here is really good, and this place is like a gardener paradise. I have to say that your master is highly romantic." Instructor Liu offered praise first, then said coldly,

"However... It's a complete waste of time to channel all his energy into these useless things! I've never heard of a powerful martial artist who was good at cultivating grass, flowers, and trees! Xiaofeng, it seems that you were accepted as his disciple when you entered the martial arts world without understanding anything. Alas, you are still too young."

"Erm..." Zhao Feng tightened his lips to restrain a laugh and said, "Instructor, I think you should be... more friendly."

"Friendly? There's no amicability in the martial arts world! Xiaofeng, you've only just now entered into the martial arts world, but you shouldn't look at it with normal eyes. The martial arts world is strength-oriented, but your master only focuses on planting. What if you are being tricked? I will seriously fight with him later. If he won't fight, then I really will take you away from here," Instructor Liu said solemnly.

After hearing what he said, Zhao Feng was overjoyed, but he put on a serious expression and said, "Don't worry instructor, if you can beat my master, then I'll go with you!"

"All right, it's settled then." Instructor Liu nodded and walked towards the top of the mountain with Zhao Feng.

"Eh? Xiaofeng? What's that over there? Didn't you say the treasure was taken away by the bulky guy?" When they approached the thunder yang tree, Instructor Liu caught sight of the gold and antiques which were casually put aside. At first, he was in a daze and asked about it, but he was quickly taken aback and lowered his voice while asking, "Hey, is that strong man here?"

"No, he's not here." Zhao Feng shook his head repeatedly. After thinking for a moment, he said, "Maybe he just left the treasure here for the time being."

He forgot that the treasure was here when he decided to bring his instructor. Zhang Han asked him to sell these things, but his instructor arrived before he even got started.

"Forget it. Let's find your master! I want to figure out who he is!" Instructor Liu ruthlessly glanced at Zhao Feng, taking the lead with large strides as he walked forward.

They quickly arrived at the thunder yang tree. Seeing the scenery of the back hill, Instructor Liu froze and his face was as hard as stone,

"As a person in the martial arts world, he really knows how to offend public decency! Not only does he cultivate flowers and grass, he even grows vegetables and raises pigs. How can he maintain the high-intensity training of martial arts while he lives such a leisurely life?"

"Erm... instructor. My master is very formidable. We'd better greet him first," Zhao Feng said helplessly.

He didn't know what the martial arts world was like, so he also had no idea about Obvious Strength, Inward Strength, and Peak Strength. All he knew was that his master was once a very powerful cultivator at the Du Jie Stage!