Chapter 122 Tell Me Where Scorpion Is

"What's up? Are you in a hurry?"

Zi Yan was a little undecided and said,

"I'm going to hold an album release conference later. It will be ended until nearly 12 o'clock and I still have many things to do in the afternoon. There's even little time for lunch."

Zhang Han gave a pause on hearing that and said, "So just come back earlier in the evening."

"Well, then I'll go to work and see you in the evening." Zi Yan did not probe and hastily hung up the phone.

After hanging up the phone, Zi Yan adjusted her expression. Being about to walk into the conference site, she was a little nervous for a moment.

It seemed that she had not experienced the press conference for a long time.

After taking a deep breath, Zi Yan and Zhou Fei stepped into the scene.

Under normal circumstances, the company would be only one artist to hold this kind of conference in a large meeting room. But today, for some reasons, she and Xu Ruoyu held the conferences at the same time in the conference room so that Zhou Fei kept saying, "This is a covert scheme."

.

Although the leadership gave an explanation that they had not enough time to make arrangements, Zhou Fei, as a veteran, actually did not believe it. She deemed that Meiqi just liked to find faults with Zi Yan and wanted to revenge Zi Yan for leaving without saying goodbye. However, it seemed that the contract had expired. What did Zi Yan's reclusion have to do with her?

Zhou Fei was angry and anxious.

Even Zi Yan was confused, but she had reached a point of no return.

After entering the site, Zi Yan and Zhou Fei were led to their seats by the staff.

Although there were two press conferences being held in one venue, the two parties were far apart from each other because of the large stage of the conference room. One was on the east and the other was on the west, having little influence on each other.

When they were seated, they suddenly discovered that there were only a dozen media reporters on Zi Yan's side.

While there were 40 to 50 media reporters on Xu Ruoyu's side.

A comparison between the two sides clearly showed who was more popular and who was sorehead.

After Zi Yan came in, Xu Ruoyu looked up with obvious exultation on her face.

"Elder Sister Yan, who does she show for?" Zhou Fei whispered beside Zi Yan, "Did the company do this on purpose? It's really interesting. I didn't expect them to act so basely. We really shouldn't have signed the three-year contract!"

"Don't say anything more."

Zi Yan shook her head slightly and sighed inwardly at the same time.

Of course, she knew the condition at present was questionable. She had a sneaking suspicion that all the arrangements were related to Li Cheng. Otherwise, even if her reclusion did make things difficult for Meiqi, she should not do such things since they had been friends for a couple of years. Li Cheng was likely to put every obstacle in her way.

Zi Yan was not a person who paid no attention to the outside world. She knew Li Cheng more or less. That person... was definitely a playboy who was petty-minded. There were more than 18 people who had been dismissed on account of him.

In fact, Zi Yan had figured out the truth.

At this time in Meiqi's office on the upstairs, Li Cheng was casually sitting on the sofa.