Chapter 78 - Zi Yan returned

"Fine, fine, fine. Your dad is the best."

Zhang Li could not help but saying this.

But when they got on the car, Zhang Li looked around and said in surprise: "Brother, you have modified this car?"

From the various details, Zhang Li could tell that the items inside were worth a lot.

The driver's seat, navigation equipment, air conditioning, seats, skylights, etc. These were not some common car could have.

"Yes, it's been modified."

Zhang Han started up the car, and the sound of the engine was very soft as well. When he drove the car out, Zhang Han continued: "I bought some Audi A8L pieces, and spent two million."

"God..." Zhang Li laughed and shook her head.

Because Mengmeng was on the car, Zhang Han's speed was not fast, it was very smooth.

If he slowed down, he won't get to the airport too early.

At the same time, at Xiang Jiang's International Airport.

The flight from Lin Hai City had arrived.

Wearing a thin overcoat and a mask, Zi Yan and Zhou Fei got off the plane and walked towards the exit.

"Where's Zhang Han?"

Zi Yan's gaze swept back and forth a few times, but she did not find any trace of Zhang Han within the crowd.

"It can't be that guy isn't here, right?" Zhou Fei said suspiciously: "He only has Mengmeng in his eyes, no places left for you, he definitely did not come, that's really not cool"

With just one sentence, it made Zi Yan somewhat speechless.

What a nice saying, 'He only had Mengmeng his eyes.

Even if it's the truth, how can you be so straightforward?

Zi Yan was a little distracted at this moment. She felt that that bastard seemed to be really like that.

"This bastard!" I'm calling him right now! "

Zi Yan snorted.

Facing Zhang Han, she sometimes suspected that her charm had dropped. Why was that fellow always staring at Mengmeng? He only glanced at her a few times when he was checking her out.

But this time ... Humph.

Zi Yan tightened her outer garment, a look of confidence appearing in her eyes.

This time, Zi Yan had purposely dressed up, believing that she would be able to blown that bastard's mind!

Very quickly, the phone connected. Zi Yan immediately asked in a questioning tone:

"Why didn't you come? Where are you? Didn't you promise to come and pick me up? You don't keep your word .... "Oh, okay, I know. I just got off the plane. I'm going to the parking lot now."

"Elder Sister Yan, why are you not gentle suddenly? hahaha, is there a problem between you and that guy? " Zhou Fei said with a mischievous smile.

"Don't be ridiculous, I am as usual." Zi Yan spat lightly.

Elder Sister Yan, you are usually keeping a distance from others, and you are normal to me, but you are abnormal to that guy. Didn't you notice that the time you two talk over the phone has gotten longer and longer? Zhou Fei curled his lips and said.

"Is that so?" Zi Yan was slightly taken aback.

Seems like it's true. At first it was only one minute, then two minutes ... Fifteen minutes.