Chapter 147 Mere A Tang Zhan

At noon of the day, in the Royal Entertainment Company.

"Elder Sister Yan, your album... is off the market," Zhou Fei said with a helpless expression.

"Oh."

Zi Yan responded. Her delicacy face was as calm as ever, but a trace of loss and fatigue flashed through her eyes.

"En..." Zhou Fei hesitated for a moment and said finally, "Album sales totaled 23,000. It's all because that Hanyang made so many excellent songs up to fifty at once. Alas, the media companies that got the songs has been hyped crazy. People's attention is all on those fifty songs, leading to the complete failure of our album."

"Um."

Zi Yan took a gentle breath and said, "That's all right. We failed this time. We'll come back next time."

"Well, I don't know when it will be next time. So many artists of our company went to Hanyang's Weibo for songs, but none of them succeed. The old witch just lost her temper in the office. Our album results in such a miserable, so I guess she won't want to see us for a while," Zhou Fei said bitterly.

"There will always be opportunities," Zi Yan said in a helplessness tone.

At first, she was thinking about making a comeback through an album, so as to continue her career of the show and get back the title of the best actress lost from her hands.

Although everything was difficult at the beginning, it was too frustrating to get such a failure at the beginning—especially the attitude of the company, which made Zi Yan feel neglected. Fortunately, Meiqi promised her that she could participate in a program and another entertainment program about promoting her. She had to wait a few days until she participated in the program to see if it worked.

Not to mention Zi Yan's distress, not far from Ziyan's office, Xu Ruoyu was in a lousier mood in her office.

"Get off the market?" Xu Ruoyu rose from her chair and growled, "Why did the album come off the market? For what? The album was taken off the market in less than 10 days? Are you kidding me?"

"Ruoyu, don't angry, please sit down," the agent said with a bitter laugh. She said after Xu Ruoyu sat back on the sofa.

She said, "The company didn't deliberately pull the album off, just because... because the sales are so terrible. People's attention has been attracted by those new songs since Hanyang give out. As of yesterday, the fifty songs from Hanyang have already occupied all the major music lists. All the artists who get the songs, if they have the media companies, have begun to publicize. This lead to a sharp drop in the sales of our album. Our album has no chance to sell so it goes off the market."

"Hanyang! Hanyang!" Xu Ruoyu said distractedly, "Who is he? Several songs are enough. Why does he make so many songs? What a bore! Tell me, you have left more than a hundred messages in his Weibo, didn't you? But he didn't give you any song at last! That is so incomprehensible!"

"Well, we can do nothing about it. Not only us but also many recent albums of other companies are off the market. They are all planning to advertise new albums after this terrible period," the agent said and sighed softly.

This was the first time that something like this happened in the Entertainment Circle. The Entertainment Circle industry in China had no capacity to run against one person's songs. This achievement was enough for Hanyang to be arrogant for a long time. It seemed that the name "Hanyang" had become the most magical name in the Entertainment Circle!

On the other side, in Zhang Han's restaurant.

At eleven o'clock of the noon, the familiar Toyota Landcool Luze stopped at the restaurant door. Zhao Feng, with a haggard face, got out of the car and entered the restaurant.