Chapter 67 - Go buy a car on the way

At this time, Zhang Han carried Mengmeng to the small sofa beside the piano and prepared to play two pieces of the piano.

"Boss, pay up." The Sun's mother said softly.

"Put it on the counter." Zhang Han casually waved his hand.

"I still need to register for a membership card." The Sun's mother said.

"Oh."

Zhang Han nodded and walked over, he took out his bank card from the drawer and said: "Transferring the funds will do."

"Alright, may I ask if one membership card can be eaten by three people?" Sun's mother asked as she took out his phone.

"No."

"Then... What kind of food is a member's food, and when will you be able to taste more? " Sun's mother asked again.

"Not necessarily."

"Does the member accept an appointment?" Can you eat at another time of the day? " Sun's mother was a little hesitant. This restaurant seemed to have the potential to be a underworld restaurant. If it wasn't for the fact that the food was really delicious, Sun's mother would have definitely turned around and left.

"I don't accept appointments. The opening hours are written at the entrance. Sometimes, it might not be open." Zhang Han answered truthfully.

"This ..." Sun's mother's expression froze.

"Aiya, Mom, the boss' member meal is even better, and it's also always done. Since we've already cooked the usual dishes and dumplings at home, it looks really delicious, and the boss also said that from now on, there will only be more and more delicacies. The first ten members will be sold cheaply." Sun Dongheng said in a somewhat anxious tone.

"Then I'll buy three membership cards." Sun's mother pondered for a moment. Although he felt that the price was quite expensive, he was still unable to resist the temptation of the delicacies.

After transferring money to Zhang Han's account, Zhang Han took out a membership card from the drawer. Five, six, seven.

"Great, I finally have a membership card." Sun Dongheng beamed with joy as he took out the number five membership card as if it was a treasure.

"Let's go back first. Call your dad over tonight and have a taste." The Sun's mother smiled.

"Mm. Alright." With a membership card, Sun Dongheng was elated and smiled as he nodded in agreement.

Originally, Sun Dongheng wanted to sit and listen to Zhang Han play the two piano pieces, but when he turned his head, he saw that the table he was sitting at was occupied, so he left with his mother.

He had forgotten that he was already a member of the restaurant and that he could sit as a member.

......

At eight-thirty, the customers left one after another. Zhao Dahu and Zhao Feng cleaned up the restaurant before leaving.

Ding ...

Zhang Han's phone rang. This was Zi Yan's daily call.

"Zhang Han."

"Yes."

It was a uniform start, but this time, Zi Yan said with a happy tone:

"I could finish my work tomorrow noon, I plan to take a stroll in Lin Hai. What kind of gift do you think I should bring to Mengmeng? "

"Buy whatever you want." Zhang Han answered casually.

"How can I do whatever I want? I have to give her the gift that she wants the most. In this way, every time I return after finishing my work, Mengmeng will look forward to it. " Zi Yan moaned and said: "Do you know if there's anything that Mengmeng has been wanting?"