Chapter 61 - Only for Members

There were different types of flour, such as high, low, or medium gluten.

Some were suitable for making dumplings and buns, some were suitable for making bread, and some were suitable for making noodles. Different categories were depending on how much the dough was cooked. Of course, there were also some such as snow pollen, dumplings' flour, bread flour, and so on.

There were many types of flour, but the powder processed by the Mount New Moon was omnipotent.

Zhang Han could control the degree of the flour according to the amount of water he poured into it, and do whatever he wanted to do. Furthermore, the noodles themselves were very fragrant, so the delicacies they cooked could be said to be unquestionable.

"PaPa, what ... what should I do?" Mengmeng watched from the side for a while, but she did not know what she was going to do.

"Mengmeng can just press this small dough into a flat round shape." Zhang Han pointed to the dough.

"Oh." Mengmeng obediently stretched out her hand and pressed down, "Is that so? Ah, I can't take it down! What do we do, Papa. "

When Mengmeng's small hand pressed down, she immediately stuck the small dough onto her palm. Mengmeng raised her hand, looked at it for a while, then swung it up and down with force, but could not shake it off.

"Hahaha ..."

Zhang Han laughed heartily. He seemed to have seen this scene before as if he had also experienced such a view when he was young.

"Here, dad will get it for you." Zhang Han took off the dough in Mengmeng's hands and placed some flour on her hands. He said: "Wipe some flour, and it won't stick to your hands.

"Ugh ..." "Is that so?" Mengmeng successfully squashed a small piece of dough, then the little princess raised her head and looked at Zhang Han and said: "Papa, how is Mengmeng's squashing?"

"Un ..." Zhang Han muttered to himself as he carefully looked at the small dough and said: "It's excellent to press. Mengmeng is so awesome, and it's really round and flat."

"Haha ..." Mengmeng laughed happily as she continuously pressed down little dough, feeling that it was both fun and fun.

"Papa, look at this, round, Papa, look, it's so flat, Papa ..."

When Zhang Han saw this scene, at the same time as a happy smile leaked out from the corner of his mouth, the depths of his eyes also became somewhat absent-minded.

As a father for the first time, he finally knew how his father felt as a child.

At that time, he had pressed dough, and his father had looked at him with such a gentle gaze. Their family members happily packed dumplings, and the child's happy appearance. As a father, his heart was happy and satisfied.

'I wonder how mom and dad are doing now... '

'After a year, no matter where you are, no matter what trouble you have, my son will come and fetch you.'

'Family reunion, I'll let you all see your cute granddaughter... '

Zhang Han sighed softly in his heart.

He was naturally anxious about his parents, but Zhang Han would never put this emotion on his face. Instead, he kept it buried deep in his heart. It was the same as Zi Yan's.

Mengmeng pressed the dough very slowly. Every time she finished pressing the button, Zhang Han would roll the dough in two seconds and wrap the dumplings up in two seconds. The dumplings were round and plump, like a gold nugget.