Chapter 186 Qi Strength Masters

"What is a Qi Strength Master?" Zhao Feng asked curiously.

"Whoops... whoops..."

Instructor Liu took a deep breath and glanced in the direction of Mount New Moon with fear. He patted his chest with his right hand and said slowly,

"It really freaks me out! Qi Strength Masters are terrifying! Only when a person reaches the height of Peak Strength can he possess Qi Strength. People who take advantage of Qi Strength to control their power possess inexhaustible strength. That is to say, the power of the martial artists with Qi Strength is extremely strong."

"Qi Strength." Instructor Liu's eyes narrowed and he said with yearning, "It is also known as Qi Gong. Martial artists who are called Qi Strength Masters are few and far between. Each of them assumes personal command and is a powerful force in a region. They are so frightening that bigwigs like to flatter them. They are definitely legendary figures! I didn't expect that you followed a Qi Strength Master. You've met someone worth looking up to."

"That's right, I met someone I can look up to." Zhao Feng said in a low voice.

If it wasn't for his master, he might have died. Zhao Feng respected his master from the bottom of his heart, not only because of his strength, but also on account of his demeanor.

Everyone had his own personal charisma. Some people had the right disposition, with which they could involuntarily attract people to be close to them.

In Zhao Feng's eyes, Zhang Han was cold at first. But later, he found that he was actually casual rather than cold. Zhang Han was not pretentious but free, leading a life of innocent freedom and only caring about the people he cherished. Mengmeng was always his top priority, and his love for Mengmeng was really extraordinary.

From the beginning, Zhao Feng realized that Mengmeng was the master's bottom line. The things that happened to Scorpion and Tang Zhan almost exclusively proved this point.

Moreover, Zhao Feng deemed that Zhang Han was like his master and his friend all in one. He was so easygoing, which caused Zhao Feng to gradually become attached to his personal charisma. Of course, this feeling was also attributed to his admiration for Zhang Han.

Zhao Feng knew that he was supposed to protect Mengmeng, not Zhang Han.

After being in contact with them for so long, he understood that everything on Mount New Moon and in the restaurant was only there to serve the little princess. Without Mengmeng, he would never have met Zhang Han and the restaurant would probably not exist.

Getting back to the point. After hearing what he said, Instructor Liu reached out his arm again to pat Zhao Feng on the shoulder and said, "I'm really relieved that you have such a master. With a Qi Strength Master, you will have boundless prospects! Perhaps I will rely on you in the future."

"Instructor, for better or worse, we are brothers. If you have any trouble in the future, you can tell me. As long as I can help you, I will never refuse." Zhao Feng grinned.

His future prospects were indeed beyond measure, for his master was Zhang Han!

"All right, stop talking about this and drive me to the airport. I still have a task to finish before I go back. By the way, the staff of the Security Bureau are going to be arriving to handle Tang Zhan's affairs. Considering your master, they can do nothing. However, if you get in trouble, just tell them your master's name. Once you tell them about this 'Qi Strength Master', everyone will think before acting," Instructor Liu said, shaking his head.

Although he was still in the middle of a task, he made time to come over after hearing about Zhao Feng's affairs. In fact, Zhao Feng did know about all the things he had done, so he nodded and said with appreciation,