Chapter 10 - The Child's Mother Attacked ...

Of course, the yellow skin, black eyes and black hair of Meng Meng' were all inherited from Zhang Han's superior gene...

Eh...

Alright, speaking the truth, the only things similar between Zhang Han and Meng Meng were only the eyebrows and earlobe. This was even found out by Zhang Han after he had observed Meng Meng for quite a while.

Looking at Zi Yan, her earlobe was much thinner, whereas Zhang Han's and Meng Meng's earlobe were more round.

Also, aside from having a delicate face, Zi Yan's figure was also very curvy, possessing an S shape devil figure.

The places that 'protrude' out were plump and round. Comparing Zi Yan now back to when she just started her career, her body was much plumper and rounder now. Right now, there was as if a kind of magic in Zi Yan's body, being able to keep on attracting Zhang Han's gaze, and even so much as to be able to give Zhang Han a kind of wanting to swallow his saliva kind of feeling.

This woman, after becoming a mother, her figure had become much better and also much appealing. The attraction strength that the body has towards Zhang Han was truly not small.

While Zhang Han was sizing Zi Yan up and down, Zi Yan was also sizing Zhang Han up and down.

Seeing the trace of perverted look on Zhang Han's face, Zi Yan felt somewhat proud in her heart.

Rigid brain, to dare to not want to speak with me and act aloof. Yet right now, you true character has appeared. Humph!

However, Zhang Han's neat and tidy dressing also made Zi Yan felt somewhat surprised. The previous time when she met with Zhang Han at his apartment, the sloppy look of his made Zi Yan to not even have the mood to speak with him. But right now, the appearance was still the same as 5 years ago, just that, the dissolute and elegant that he had back then had disappeared. Right now, there was more of a maturity and steadiness, and also the feeling of casualness.

With Zi Yan's taste, she liked the Zhang Han right now much more, and not that Zhang Han 5 years ago who was crude and rough!

"Humph, who likes him!"

Zi Yan lightly snorted in her heart.

The two people stared at each other with their eyes, one staring with her big eyes and the other staring with his small eyes. While staring at each other, both of them did not say anything, causing the atmosphere to become slightly awkward.

"Don't you have anything that you want to say?" Zi Yan said as she blinked her big clear eyes. Within her words, there was the intention of reminding Zhang Han.

It would have been alright if Zhang Han had said something pleasant. But right now, he was not even speaking at all.

I rushed from Xiangjiang to Shangjing during the night and rushed back from Shangjing to Xiangjiang the next day. The reason as to why I had to rush about was all because of Zhang Han, and yet he actually doesn't say a word of apology at all!

"Say what?" Zhang Han opened his mouth and replied.

In a moment, Zi Yan became much angrier and also felt very disappointed towards Zhang Han in her heart.

She immediately stood up and said angrily, "Forget it, I also have nothing to speak to you, I will go and pick Emily now!"

"Wait!" Hearing that, Zhang Han quickly stood up and walked to the front of Zi Yan in a few steps.

Originally, with Zhang Han's temper, he would have straightforwardly said, "Meng Meng is my daughter, she will be following with me from now on!"

But when the words reached his mouth, Zhang Han was not able to say it out. Without a doubt, he was not a fool. He knew that if he were to say those words, the woman in front of him would instantly turn into a tigress!