Chapter 108 Live Here?

It was as if a daughter-in-law went to see her mother-in-law and there were beasts on the second floor.

Liang Mengqi's heart unconsciously beat faster. She seemed to have heard the laughter upstairs and a crisp female voice except for Zhou Fei and Zhang Li as she went up.

It was time to see Mengmeng's mother in her true colors.

Liang Mengqi murmured.

But when she just walked halfway, she saw a figure suddenly appearing onto the landing on the second floor.

Liang Mengqi calmed down and took a look at the person.

Spontaneously, she raised her lips and said, "Boss, what are you doing here?"

"Hmm?"

Zhang Han was in a daze. What did she mean what was he doing here?

"I'm going to go downstairs to get a glass of milk." Zhang Han replied with a chuckle.

"Oh." Liang Mengqi nodded and said, "Fine, there is a foreigner downstairs who is a food agent of Michelin and wants to taste the dishes. He came here for lunch, devouring the food with rice on his face. Hah hah."

Liang Mengqi felt amused and laughed as she said.

Zhang Han, however, was not surprised, coming downstairs indifferently.

He also saw the blond man on the first floor.

Pearson unwittingly showed arrogance to Zhang Han after seeing him.

He said flatly, "Well, hello, boss. Let me introduce myself. My name is Pearson and I am Michelin's food agent."

When he was speaking, Pearson looked at Zhang Han furtively, intending to see Zhang Han's astoundment and a show of politeness.

Pearson felt refreshed at the thought of this. The treatment in this restaurant made him really uncomfortable. Hum, once the boss knew his identity and wanted to suck up, he should be reserved.

Nevertheless.

Zhang Han merely said "Hm". He then walked to the bar, poured a glass of milk, turned to go upstairs, and disappeared in the stairs.

The whole set of movements was not sloppy at all. He just glanced at Pearson when he introduced himself at the beginning. Then, there was no follow-up.

"I, you, he..."

Pearson was at a loss at this moment. He stretched out his hand to Zhang Han, supposing to detain him, but failed.

"This..."

After Zhang Han disappeared, the shock and disbelief of Pearson turned into depression in the end.

Liang Mengqi could not help laughing after seeing his appearance.

She said, "You'd better go back to eat honestly. It is estimated that even the top management of Michelin came here, the boss won't answer, let alone you."

"Oh no, how come..." Pearson sadly walked to his seat.

Just then, Sun Ming, who was eating in silence gave a little cough.

He said, "Mr. Pearson, I still have two pieces of chicken. Just take them and have a try."

Despite Zhang Han ignoring Pearson, Sun Ming was inclined to commerce for he was engaged in trade. From whatever point of view, the favorable comments of Michelin's food agent were good for the restaurant, so he tried hard to hold back his desire to give up two pieces of chicken.