Chapter 125 Choices

As they felt perplexed, they were all surmising. "Is this young man sick of being alive?"

"Dare to stir up trouble at Brother Scorpion's territory. The consequences are unimaginable!"

But what happened the next moment made them drop their jaws.

That bald man approached Zhang Han at a stride, lifted the electronic baton he was holding and snarled malevolently, "Fu*k, I'll kill you!"

Just when those words faded.

"Clatter! Clatter!"

"Bang! Bang!"

Zhang Han abruptly moved his hand and launched a seemingly soft punch each of the bald man's arms, but snapping sound of bones occurred, which was rather clear to hear. Even the bald man's arm was already positioned at a weird angle. Next, Zhang Han threw a kick on the bald man's belly, producing the first thud.

Stooping, the bald man was thrown backward into the air. His body was shaped like a shrimp and crashed against the wall which was six meters away, causing the second thud. As blood spurted out from the bald man's mouth and nostrils, he passed out lying on the ground.

Judging by the thud that sounded just now, people could tell that the strength of Zhang Han's strike was definitely strong.

At this point, everyone in the lobby was rooted to the spot. Silence wrapped up the hall. You might hear a pin drop down on the floor.

Zhang Han kept on walking forward, his face still tranquil. But as the other guard saw him coming, he was shivering with fear.

"You, you, what are you going to do?" The man looked flustered. He tried to yell threateningly, "Do you know where this place is? This is Brother Scorpion's territory!"

But Zhang Han ignored his barks and went up to him. Without giving him any time to react, his fist and kick landed on the guard again and sent him to meet the same fate the first guard did—both of his elbows were comminuted fractured, and internal injury he got was also quite severe, which meant he would not be able to lift his arms anymore in the rest of his life.

Was he too cruel?

No, actually Zhang Han's strength was relatively weak. If he had had the Congenital Phase above the Base-building Phase, no one in Scorpion's gang would survive his attacks.

You should never believe any expert who had reached Tribulation Phase was good-tempered.

After beating the guards up, Zhang Han calmly stepped into an elevator and pressed the button of the seventh floor.

When he left, people in the lobby exchanged shocked looks with one and another. All of their faces were written with conspicuous bafflement.

"Crap, someone is here for trouble!" After coming to their senses, several waiters at the reception counter shrieked. They hastily yelled at the security personnel who carried a walkie-talkie standing sideways, "Quick, inform the upstairs!"

At those words, the security man hurriedly scooped up the walkie-talkie to notice guards upstairs.

Other passers-by in the lobby all looked quite appalled. They cast a look at their companions and said incredulously, "He beat these guys like this with just two attacks?"

"Crap, so relentless! He is absolutely a fierce guy!"

"That man is so freaking powerful. Attacking without a word. How ruthless!"

"I think in recent days no incident like this has occurred. However...this is Brother Scorpion's territory. Well, how could he barge in so easily? Now that he has got the guts to go upstairs, probably he will soon be thrown out with broken limbs."