Chapter 155 A Hostess Who Has Been Conquered

"The decoration is quite ingenious. Family style restaurant is not common, but it can not serve many guests as a result."

The hostess said as she walked to the kitchen, where Zhang Han was making egg fried rice and noodle soup.

"How are you, Mr. Zhang?" The hostess greeted Zhang Han laughingly.

"Mumm." Zhang Han turned his head, glanced at her and gave a slight nod.

"I'm Weiwei, the hostess of "Tasty Food of World", I heard that your restaurant is very popular and has received many good reviews. Could you give us a moment for an interview?" The hostess said with a smile.

Hearing the words, Zhang Han directly turned back to continue cooking, and spat out a few words to her consternation,

"I don't have time."

"Ah?" The hostess and the staff were shocked. A moment later, she said with a somewhat stiff face, "Sir, our program has a very high rating, and there are many benefits in doing an interview. I think you'd better..."

Indeed, the hostess was somewhat unhappy. Their program was at least an official cultural program, with high ratings both on TV and the Internet. Everywhere they went, they were flattered by restaurant staff.

However, the indifferent boss made her quite awkward. But before she finished her words, she was interrupted by Zhang Han with an insipid tone,

"I am not interested."

"Mr. Zhang, if you don't have time, you could give us a meal to take some photos and enjoy first. We will continue the interview when you are finished. What do you think?" The hostess pressed down her dissatisfaction and added.

But Zhang Han didn't even pay any attention this time.

His cold posture made the hostess give a defiant look. When she was about to speak, Pearson on the other side waved his hand and said,

"Hey, please don't disturb Mr. Zhang's cooking. Come with me if you want to know about the food."

"You? What do you know?" The hostess chuckled and said.

"Hey?It's so funny. What do I know? Do you know who I am?" Pearson stood up and said.

"Who?"

"I am Pearson! Michelin's food agent who is responsible for evaluating star restaurants. What do you think whether I know?" Pearson said with a triumphant look on his face.

Pearson was in a great mood when he saw their surprised eyes.

A few days ago, he showed up in front of the boss and got depressed results. The boss didn't even give a shit about it, but in front of outsiders, his status carried a lot of weight.

"Seriously? You are a Michelin food agent? Could you verify your identity?" The curious hostess hurried over and gesticulated the cameraman to videotape Pearson.

"Take a good look." Pearson smiled lightly, sat back in his chair, and casually took out his wallet from his pocket. He took out a work card and handed it to the hostess.

"It's...true." The hostess's eyes widened a little and she was surprised. She didn't expect there was such a food critic in the crowd. She honestly handed back the work card.

"Just ask me if you want to know about the food here." Pearson waved his hand forthrightly.

"Well, please let me interview you." The hostess smiled.

"Wait!"

Pearson's face turned serious and said, "I need to make a statement before the video. Ahem, first of all, this interview is only my personal opinions and suggestions. Secondly, for Michelin's justice, I will not rate this restaurant. I am just a loyal fan of this restaurant and happen to know food evaluation."