Chapter 90 - Home feeling

Zhao Feng quickly got up and went into the kitchen to turn off the fire on the stove.

As for the little boy, he stood by the dining table, not knowing what to do.

"That... Gramps. "

While Liang Mengqi was on the way to eating, when she passed by Wang Qiang's side, she hesitated for a moment and said: "Boss is really concerned about his daughter, normally he wouldn't even let us hug her, let alone kiss her, you ... I think it's better to talk to your little child. "

"Yes." Wang Qiang nodded, and with a slight frown, he carried his grandson back to his seat. Looking at the little guy, he said: "Grandson, you're already four years old, boys and girls can't be intimate, there's a difference between males and females, you know?"

"Got it." He thought for a while and felt that he was right, so he retorted in a small voice: "But mother told me that she really likes me, so we kissed. I also really like Mengmeng, so I wanted to kiss her."

To him, this was the first time he had seen such a beautiful little girl. He wanted to kiss her cheeks to express his happiness, but it seemed that Mengmeng's father's reaction was too big.

Hearing that, Wu Liying smiled gently, patted his grandson's head, and stood up to serve them food.

As for Wang Qiang, a trace of helplessness flashed across his face as he said: "Even if you like it, you can't kiss it. It's impolite. Remember that in the future, you can kiss your own family members, other people might not like having you kiss them."

"I know, Grandfather." The little boy pouted.

He felt a bit unhappy because he did not dare to express his bashful personality. However, when the little fellow had his first taste of Egg-Fried Rice, that feeling of unhappiness completely disappeared and was replaced by happiness.

At this moment, in the living room upstairs.

Zi Yan's body lazily leaned against the sofa as she browsed through her Weibo in boredom. Back then, when she had become extremely popular, there were about ten million followers on Weibo, and each post contained tens of thousands of messages and hundreds of thousands of likes.

But after that, Zi Yan left the Entertainment Circle and this group of fans exploded, Zi Yan did not explain anything, ultimately leading to a chorus of sighs. There were many people unfollowing her, and up to now, there were only 5 million people still follow her, and two years ago, Zi Yan had tried to post two messages, showing that the number of comments and likes were few in number.

Zi Yan looked at the messages she had posted before, and was sighing with emotion, when she suddenly saw Zhang Han carrying Mengmeng and walking over with large strides.

As he neared, Zhang Han placed Mengmeng beside Zi Yan.

Mengmeng's expression also became timid. She clearly understood that there was a trace of pity in her big eyes.

"PaPa, are you angry? PaPa, don't be angry ... "

"What's wrong?" "Come, Mama." Zi Yan looked at Zhang Han strangely and hurriedly pulled the little princess into her embrace.

As for Zhang Han, he was still a little fearful. He let out a deep breath, looked at Mengmeng and chuckled softly. He reached out and stroked Mengmeng's little head, and said:

"Daddy isn't angry."

"Rally?" Mengmeng's eyes regained luster.

"Really, Dad isn't angry." Zhang Han slightly shook his head and coughed lightly. Under Zi Yan's curious gaze, he sincerely and sincerely said to Mengmeng: "Mengmeng, didn't Father tell you before, that apart from Father and Mother, no one can kiss you."