Chapter 131 Low-profile Bigwigs

"Don't shout and wrangle here. If you want to eat, wait until noon and queue up."

Zhang Han said a word and went to the second floor. He had just bathed the little princess and was about to braid a beautiful hairstyle for Mengmeng when he heard these people shouting downstairs.

Thus Zhang Han came to remind them personally, and at the same time, he missed Zhao Feng a little. That guy liked to stay in the restaurant at ordinary times. He would handle it when he met such a situation without taking Zhang Han's time.

Unexpectedly, in a few days, Zhang Han felt Zhao Feng was helpful. Zhang Han knew the reason why Zhao Feng didn't come. But he wouldn't ask about it. What he cared right now were things like how to took good care of Mengmeng, how to be a good stay-home dad, what kind of delicacies he could make for his little princess.

Zhang Han's indifferent appearance thoroughly enraged the emotion of Huo Liang and other people.

"You ignore me?"

Huo Liang was simmering with rage.

"Huo Family's companies had a market value of nearly one billion yuan. I, Huo Liang, had twenty million yuan as a year's allowance. How dare you, an owner of an sh*t restaurant, look so calm? Why?"

Huo Liang took a deep breath and his eyes grew cool. He said angrily, "Don't you think it's rude not to apologize for keeping us waiting for a long time? Don't you think it's an honor to come to your restaurant in our capacity?"

However, Zhang Han just glanced at him slightly and went straight to the second floor.

Such a disregard made Huo Liang's anger soar. When he saw the figure of Zhang Han mostly disappearing at the stairway entrance, he said in a cold voice, "Do you believe that I can make your restaurant shut down and rectify?"

"Oh."

Zhang Han responded, disappearing into their vision.

"F*ck, he's going too far, f*cking far!"

"This is the first time I have seen such a fool."

"..."

Several people said with a look of indignation.

"Song Ying!" Huo Liang frowned and said, "find someone to shut down this restaurant!"

"That's exactly what I'm thinking!" Song Ying said with a sneer, taking out his mobile phone and dialing a call in people's face.

"Hello, Uncle Tian, this is Little Ying. Yes, I find a restaurant..."

After the phone call, they sat on the white table on one side and waited. They wanted to see the scene of the restaurant being inspected with their own eyes. It was a pleasure to see the panic face of the owner of the restaurant.

They sat for about ten minutes.

A tender voice came from the corner of the stairs.

"Well... go to drive the little car... "

Then they saw a very dedicated little princess running down to the tea table in front of the sofa and pulling out the remote control car from the side to play.

Mengmeng's appearance was loved by people. Even Huo Liang and others, who were unhappy, were half less irritable after they saw Mengmeng.

"What a beautiful little girl," the curly-haired woman couldn't help exclaiming.

"That's exactly. Look her tender face, such a nice pink. I really want to squeeze it to try the feeling," another woman said with a smile.

"Well, no matter how beautiful and lovely she is, it's nonsense to have an unreliable father," Song Ying said with a snort.