Chapter 167 Remove Everything from the Storehouse

Zhao Feng recoiled when he saw Dahei's fist.

He was well aware that he was totally overpowered by Dahei. Especially after this battle, he knew more about Dahei's strength.

This guy could even fend off bullets!

It did not make any sense!

After all, Zhao Feng had witnessed Dahei's transformation. He had begun to believe and accept the meaning of "cultivation", so he was not duly shocked.

Moreover, Zhao Feng knew that in comparison to Dahei and Little Hei, he was the weakest.

Remembering his position clearly, he changed his tone and spoke gently.

"Well, erm... Dahei, Tang Zhan obtained these treasures through illegal means. Isn't it better for us not to take them?"

"Whoa!"

Dahei pounded its chest with its right fist, frowning to express its dissatisfaction with Zhao Feng.

"I don't think Master would like such ill-gotten gains." Zhao Feng said haltingly.

"Whoa!"

When Dahei heard Zhang Han's name mentioned, speculation registered on its face. It scratched its head and suddenly remembered something. Its eyes brightened.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa..."

Dahei kept pointing to the treasures in the private room. It took Zhao Feng a long time to finally understand what Dahei was trying to say.

His message was precise: "Don't try to fool me. The owner would certainly like these treasures. Let us take them back! Quickly, come and help!.

After gesticulating for a while, Dahei bent down and began to take the gold.

"Erm..." The corner of Zhao Feng's mouth quivered slightly. He felt a little doubtful, since he was formerly from the army, but as a disciple of the cultivation master, did he really need to care about these rules? Maybe it did matter, taking away the gold, so Zhao Feng compressed his lips and nodded, saying,

"OK, then let's take the gold and I'll get the truck outside."

After he finished speaking, Zhao Feng hurried out. Before entering the house, he had seen a minivan parked on the side, so he went to check it out.

Since their intention was to cart away the gold, they needed a truck, for it was impossible for an ordinary car to carry more than two tons of gold!

When he stepped out, Zhao Feng glanced around the mansion but did not see anyone. But there were dozens of onlookers nearby. Zhao Feng ignored them and walked straight to the truck. He smiled when he saw the key in the truck.

At this point, the dozens of onlookers, who appeared to be stunned at what was happening, came back to earth, after seeing Zhao Feng's actions.

"He is out! He is out!"

"Hmm? What is he going to do with the truck?"

Under the puzzled gazes of the people, Zhao Feng drove the truck to the front of the main residence and strode back into the house. That was when they saw Zhao Feng and Dahei bringing the gold out. Their eyes widened as they witnessed what was going on.

"What! Does Zhao Feng intend to remove everything from the storehouse of Tang Zhan?"

"Oh, my God. It's gold!"

"Gosh, that huge guy is carrying hundreds of pounds of gold out at one time!"

"I think they have taken more than a ton of gold out. My God! A ton of gold. Nearly four hundred million yuan! I'm going crazy, I want a slice of the action too!"