Chapter 192 The Security Bureau

The driver's muscles seemed to be ready to explode from his body at any moment, but he was still far from being able to compare to the figure of the transformed Dahei. However, compared to ordinary people, he was obviously much stronger.

The man's name was An Sen. He spent several years practicing Obvious Strength, mainly training his physical strength. He joined the Hong Kong Security Bureau three years ago. He had a hot temper and an upright personality, so he liked to solve problems with his fists, which allowed the man to become familiar with his colleagues in just a few months.

The thinner co-driver, He Feng, was known for his rapid speed and was proficient in fighting.

As for the woman in the back seat, she was called Leng Yue and was proficient in tracking and assassination. She was relatively weak in close combat but better than her two male partners in terms of weapon mastery.

When He Feng heard An Sen's words, he smirked and said,

"They are definitely just bragging. Someone being Invulnerable. What kind of master can be invulnerable? If it is true, then he must have reached the limit of Peak Strength and also be a master in skin related techniques at the same time. It's impossible. How could such a master appear out of nowhere and even manage to kill a small leader of some underground forces? The officials tend to exaggerate. They just want us to be fast and efficient. Do you really believe them?"

An Sen's expression paused when he heard this and said with a stuffy snort, "What if it is true? The man who called us said that the man is over two meters tall and has the same build as an Asian black bear. He is extremely abnormal. If it is true, I will ask him for advice on how to practice."

"You are really a fool. If it is true, the three of us are no match for him. They said that the strong man only appeared for a short time and then disappeared. He may have already left Hong Kong. We were just sent to investigate this matter. Don't get ahead of yourself," He Feng curled his lip and said.

"Shut up," An Sen said very spitefully.

He couldn't understand why He Feng was so chatty, just like a little girl. No, it was even worse than a little girl. Didn't he notice that Leng Yue in the back seat had been silent the whole time?

"Fine. Let's talk about it some more when we get there. There was a surveillance video. Once we look at it, we will know what's going on. After handling this matter, Laosen, I'll take you to have some fun in a night club. Maybe you can even have a romantic encounter or something..." In the end, He Feng smirked and showed an expression that all men understand.

"Heh, heh..."An Sen grinned.

As they laughed, the two suddenly felt a chill and quickly looked at Leng Yue in the rearview mirror. Her expression was still very cold and her eyes were blocked by a pair of black sunglasses, but the two could still feel her cold glare from under the sunglasses.

"Shame on you!" Leng Yue suddenly spat out a few words.

In fact, she said this to He Feng. An Sen was originally a very honest person, but since he started hanging around He Feng, he had started acting more perverted.

"Xiaoyue, how about I also introducing a handsome boy to you? I heard that a new venue has been opened near our headquarters, and there are many..."

"Fuck off!" Leng Yue shouted.

He Feng didn't take it seriously. The three had worked on several tasks together and built a good relationship. They also knew that Leng Yue would be upset for a while after every task because the two men took the spotlight during every mission.